NEWS

Any word on Season 9 matierials?

• 6 Replies

Dudeling

• Newb
« on: <01-16-18/1355:29> »
I saw the post that the FAQ is due by Origins 2018.  How about the missions themselves?

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #1 on: <01-18-18/0749:04> »
Can't speak to this officially, but it's worth noting that the final Season of Chicago still isn't completely released.  And IIRC, the plan these days is to launch a new season at Origins.  So I imagine you will likely see the first Season 9 Mission there or at Gen Con, depending on scheduling.

Just guesses on my part.  I'm out of the loop these days. :)

Dudeling

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <01-18-18/1122:24> »
Maybe guesses, but at least they're educated ones.  That helps for my own campaign planning!  Thanks!

tequila

• Chummer
« Reply #3 on: <01-18-18/1309:54> »
I'm hoping they release a little dossier ahead of the convention season detailing things that might be different in Tokyo that people wouldn't necessarily be aware of like gun laws, prejudices to different meta types, etc.
#thistasergoesto11

Quote from: Tarislar
ArmTech MGL-12: Nothing says love like a 3 round burst of HE Grenade to hit something for 32P
Nuff said.  :-X

Dudeling

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <01-18-18/1403:26> »
Indeed, I'm hoping for a good chunk of those kinds of materials.

Raven2049

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
  • CDT "Special" Agent
« Reply #5 on: <02-11-18/2138:35> »
I'm hoping they release a little dossier ahead of the convention season detailing things that might be different in Tokyo that people wouldn't necessarily be aware of like gun laws, prejudices to different meta types, etc.

there is an Neo-Tokyo specific FAQ being worked on, but i do not know the street date for it. I would hope that it would be out at least 1 month before Origins as that is the Kickoff for S9 as Bull said.

Linkdeath

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #6 on: <03-13-18/1154:10> »
For anyone just reading this thread, the Neo-Tokyo (Season 9) FAQ is now out to answer those questions.
Dance to the tension of a world on edge.