NEWS

Attractive Female troll

• 22 Replies

Glyph

• Ace Runner
« Reply #15 on: <04-19-11/2313:33> »
Fomori are good prospects if you are looking for a troll that is attractive by human standards, because they don't have the dermal deposits, and are not as large as normal trolls.  I think they could be attractive to humans with the same kind of augmentation a human would get (clean metabolism, silky skin, perhaps things like a vocal range enhancer or tailored pheromones).  They would still be noticably trolls (arms longer in proportion to a human's, built on a more massive scale, horns and tusks), but would be attractive to everyone except bigots.

Going beyond that (trying to look like a seven-foot human) would take a severe biomod, and would put the character in a precarious situation.  Humans finding out she's really a troll would become hostile, and trolls finding out she's a troll would consider her the worst kind of sell-out.  And she still might get less positive attention than the attractive troll - instead of being a glamazon, she would probably wind up in "uncanny valley", and make people nervous.  Personally, I would recommend making the character attractive, but still noticably a troll, as a much more viable option.

Sly Shadow

• Newb
« Reply #16 on: <04-20-11/0025:49> »
When i meant attractive i mean to  lets say she was double backing as a club dancer and would want to be attractive to most of the clientel but mostly humans..also looks wise i kinda had something like Jennifer aka She-Hulk in mind....with horns small tusk and maybe some small dermal deposite here and there to add kinda like a pattern plus buy her some silk skin..so far i got like 20k nuyen on body alteration..im giving her some in debt since it would be her boss that would buy for most of the alteration, So far i got her some med Bio sculpting,Cosmetic Surgery,Silky Skin,Dietware,Clean Metabolism and Breats Implants.
I know its not really optimal for a character to have that kinda of thing but its great to build a background for her..also got her Distinctive Style negative qualitie to reflect that she really stands out.

Triggvi

• Omae
  • It is all fun and games until the rum runs out
« Reply #17 on: <04-20-11/0220:55> »
She seems like an interesting character.  Characters like this are often a blast to play. Good luck and have fun.
« Last Edit: <04-20-11/0428:17> by Triggvi »
Speaking  Com  Thinking

Charybdis

• Ace Runner
  • If it's last name is Dragon, first name Great: RUN
« Reply #18 on: <04-20-11/0249:52> »
When i meant attractive i mean to  lets say she was double backing as a club dancer and would want to be attractive to most of the clientel but mostly humans..also looks wise i kinda had something like Jennifer aka She-Hulk in mind....with horns small tusk and maybe some small dermal deposite here and there to add kinda like a pattern plus buy her some silk skin..so far i got like 20k nuyen on body alteration..im giving her some in debt since it would be her boss that would buy for most of the alteration, So far i got her some med Bio sculpting,Cosmetic Surgery,Silky Skin,Dietware,Clean Metabolism and Breats Implants.
I know its not really optimal for a character to have that kinda of thing but its great to build a background for her..also got her Distinctive Style negative qualitie to reflect that she really stands out.
If you're going for general attractiveness, well, you're at a disadvantage due to the metahuman disparity in Shadowrun.

Even a drop dead sexy glamazon with charisma 8+ and moves to match ( 8))may be completely unattractive to a dwarf.
There are social modifiers to compensate in some of these ways, but it as attractiveness is subjective (ie, in the eye of the beholder) it's basically going to come down to what will work in your campaign.

For me, the more human-looking the better. I'm species-ist like that :P
For an ork or troll, they may value big shiny sharp tusks on their girls...
Different strokes for different folks ;)
'Too much is never enough'

Current PC: Free Spirit (Norse Shamanic)
'Names are irrelevant. Which fake ID do you want me to quote from?'

Phreak Commandment V:
If Thou Be In School, Strive To Get Thine Self Good Grades, For The Authorities Well Know That Scholars Never Break The Law

Sly Shadow

• Newb
« Reply #19 on: <04-20-11/0532:21> »
oh im completely aware she wont have everyone she comes  across drooling at her i just wanted to make a a-typical troll character that wants to be attractive in a "general" standard its more of background thing then me trying to make a comeplete Femme Fatale face thats gonna con her way thru everything. i thing so far i got the right thing to make that character..how people will perceive will be as another post in the beholders eyes but i think i reached the "extremely beautiful..for a troll" side of myidea

wylie

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #20 on: <04-20-11/1714:14> »
don't forget about the quality: First Impressions

there are girls out there with a perfect body and rude as a devil rat
and there are girls who a troll may not give a 2nd look and can be as nice as silk

throw in some pheromones, too

Simagal

• Chummer
  • Credo Quia Absurdum
« Reply #21 on: <04-20-11/1802:07> »
When i meant attractive i mean to  lets say she was double backing as a club dancer and would want to be attractive to most of the clientel but mostly humans..

You don't find the first string of girls at 4 am on a Tuesday morning. Pheromones and first impression might be useful in a meeting with Mr. Johnson, but it might not help get nuyen tossed on the stage. Never realized the wireless world could take the fun out of going to a strip club.
Andrew Grim

Sly Shadow

• Newb
« Reply #22 on: <04-20-11/1900:15> »
hence all the physical alteration mods..anyways tahnks to everyone i got everything i need now :P