NEWS

[StS IC] Triple Threat

• 179 Replies

VegasRigged

• Omae
« on: <05-11-15/1605:25> »
Fog is rolling in heavy on the Seattle waterfront, enough to make anyone want to stay inside. Sadly for shadowrunners, these are the nights you work.

--

@Calico
Groggily, the sound of a commlink wakes Calico into her room at Hank's. A cup of room temp soycaf sits next to the bed along with a message received almost an hour ago from Manny

Evening Calico, got something you might be into, not your usual but still worth a shot. Head to the Wei Tea house by seven pm for the meet, Mr Johnson will have the details. Good luck.

That was in about an hour, and a 45 minute trip with a good cabbie.

@Tarrane
Dinner was abysmally cheap, again, and has put you in the mood to do nothing tonight, what a perfect time to hear from your fixer Willis Daltree

Evening chummer, you busy tonight? Good. Got a thing you might like, Wei Teahouse at seven and look presentable. Word is there's a solid paycheck somewhere in there.

The tea house is about ten minutes away and the meet isn't for another hour or so. Looks like you've got some time to kill.

@Divilian
You withdraw from meditation as you commlink dings politely at you. It appears to be Manny, a local fixer and mage of some skill

Even Mr Lesterat, I'm putting together a team and your name came up. If your interested meet Mr Johnson at the Wei Tea house at seven, He'll have the details from there.

Your plans to spend another evening in silent contemplation are only viable as long as you can pay rent, you can make the meet with time to spare, but you'll have to leave soon.

@Angus
It's been an easy laid back kind of day, not even a shootout to spice things up, you're just thinking or ordering dinner delivered when your commlink buzz draws your attention from an AR menu

Angus, its McCogni, listen I've got something you might like, it's not for the Family per se but still up your alley and good for us. If your interested hit up the Wei Tea house by seven. Good luck.

So much for dinner, guess it's time to make money rather then spend it.

@Gespenst
You welcome a distraction from another boring matrix debate as a local fixer send you a text

Hello, I'm MRTrebel, seen you on the boards and if your looking for work I've got something you. Meet is happening at the Wei Tea house at seven. If it pans out let me know, I may have more for you to do.

Well one of the matrix kids has just called the other hitler, so while enriching your mind on what inevitably comes next would be fun, maybe it's time to go to work.
« Last Edit: <05-11-15/1653:32> by VegasRigged »

zeththeadeptork

• Chummer
« Reply #1 on: <05-11-15/1627:09> »
Terrane goes to his flop  and Throws on his Auctioneer Business Suit , puts the mask on  sheaths his combat knives in his boots
"well thanks daltree i needed a job you always come through for me" He then slides onto his scorpion and rides over to scope the place out on the outside and will head in 15 before the meet. "wonder who they got me workin with this time, eh gotta be better than that fraggin clops i hadda geek a few weeks ago."
"Speech" Matrix Thought Astral

Agleaca

• Chummer
« Reply #2 on: <05-11-15/1842:00> »
Angus smiles down at the table in front of him. Lilith lay open fresh from cleaning. Just in time for the show. As he sets to work putting her back together. She whispers out of the comm link a familiar phrase "Been quit lately." I oblige her with the proper response "Sure look it. Shall we find some noise?" "Aye, I feel I'm due a little" I finish putting her back together and place her within the old cello case with all the other odds and ends needed for a meeting. I look out the window at the fog and smile tonight might turn out better than I thought. I put on my jacket and helmet place the bayonet at my hip and the case on my back. Then walk out of my apartment, locking the door behind me. I hop on my bike and rid out into the night... Hopefully there will be food at the meet.
« Last Edit: <05-11-15/2111:43> by Agleaca »

trv123

• Chummer
« Reply #3 on: <05-11-15/1940:04> »
"Dammit dammit dammit!" cursed Calico as she leapt out of bed. Stupid comm, these cheap ass models had shitty software. A decent one would've had a setting to get more insistent if a message went unviewed too long. She needed a better one, but then she needed a number of things she couldn't afford at the moment. Which is why she'd decided it was time to step up her game, get a run with an actual team. Solo work was fine, and she was good at it, but she was tired of just scraping by. It would be nice to get a damn apartment, for God's sake. Maybe Manny'd found her something good this time. But either way, nuyen was nuyen, and showing up late was sloppy. Unprofessional. It was time to get serious about this running thing. To make a name for herself so she could command a higher price.

So don't muck it up, Callie.  She hurried outside to grab a cab. Maybe she could use her feminine wiles to coax a little extra urgency from the cabbie.
« Last Edit: <05-11-15/2129:37> by trv123 »
"Speech" *Thought* <Text> ~Astral~

VegasRigged

• Omae
« Reply #4 on: <05-11-15/2324:03> »
The Wei Tea house was located at the edge of nice, just a few blocks from industrial grade dangerous. Sitting innocently between a windowless mass of cubicles and a Stuffershack. It's almost without advertising, with the name in ARO as well as paint and the reflective windows hiding the interior.

Surveying the place in advance from outside, Tarrane notes little that stands out. The Industrial area down the street keeps a fairly steady supply of noise and makes the area a little unwelcoming. The door opens only once, but inside looks warm and inviting, with soft lighting and silk notably present.

Agleaca

• Chummer
« Reply #5 on: <05-12-15/0008:44> »
Angus does a quick once around the block, finding a safe place to park his bike. Then he walks back to the entrance. Smiling he mutter under his breath. "doesn't this place look the part." and enters maybe he can grab a bite to eat before the meet up.
« Last Edit: <05-12-15/0354:07> by Agleaca »

zeththeadeptork

• Chummer
« Reply #6 on: <05-12-15/1657:00> »
I'll head in and wait for the rest of the party to arrive . Ill grab a seat and look the place over

VegasRigged

• Omae
« Reply #7 on: <05-12-15/2019:48> »
The interior is classy and low key. Drapes and shoji screens split the single long room into two sections, the fore is set with tables decorated with flowers. Eight tables make up the front, two of which are occupied by middle aged couples engaged in quiet conversation. Two waiters are present, but neither looks eager to great you. A sign tells you to take a seat.

The place is mostly avarage, nothing expensive as far as furniture. You do notice that most of the staff and guests are in surprisingly good physical shape.

trv123

• Chummer
« Reply #8 on: <05-12-15/2026:45> »
Arriving, Calico heads inside, scanning the place for indications of who she might be meeting here.

zeththeadeptork

• Chummer
« Reply #9 on: <05-12-15/2034:31> »
Gesturing toward a waiter "Uhh got anything to hold me up? Id rather not fall waiting for the others to arrive.'

trv123

• Chummer
« Reply #10 on: <05-12-15/2052:52> »
Approaching the large ... minotaur (Holy hell, a minotaur?), Calico asks "I'm sorry, sir? Are you by chance here to meet a Mr. ... Johnson?"

VegasRigged

• Omae
« Reply #11 on: <05-12-15/2103:36> »
@Angus
One of the waiters comes over and hands you a menu. The chairs should serve, can I get you anything?

zeththeadeptork

• Chummer
« Reply #12 on: <05-12-15/2112:19> »
Terrane turns to Calico "Yeah hes an old friend you here to see him too? he always had good taste except when he doesnt tell you everything." I nod to the server " it better I hate it when they break.""lets see what this is about im thinking shes a shaman i feel the cat about her.
« Last Edit: <05-12-15/2114:41> by zeththeadeptork »

trv123

• Chummer
« Reply #13 on: <05-12-15/2127:39> »
Nodding, she sits down across from Terrane. "Yeah, he is kinda forgetful at times, isn't he?  Name's Calico." she says, offering her hand while signaling the waiter to bring her a menu. A real meal, hell yes!

zeththeadeptork

• Chummer
« Reply #14 on: <05-12-15/2151:45> »
"so any idea what this is about? i havent heard a sliver of a hint on the job though to me it just makes it more interesting" reaches to shake Calico's handTerrane, pleased to meet you,  im a heavy hitter not much else ya needa know...unless ya ask. so whadda bout you? He will order a black tea with lemon and that will be it.
« Last Edit: <05-14-15/1453:53> by zeththeadeptork »