NEWS

Next purchase?

• 19 Replies

grimjaws

• Chummer
« Reply #15 on: <04-20-11/1148:41> »
If you can find a copy in a used bookstore or on eBay I'd recommend picking up Corporate Shadowguide. While it's 20 years out-of-date and takes a broader view, a more thorough exploration of how SR corporations work, including the legal insanity of extraterritoriality, you will never find.
Thanks for the suggestion, Corporate Guide just showed up today. And would that be Corporate Shadowfiles? Any help I can get with the corps would be good as modern economics/corporate stuuf is one of my weak points.
SR1+ SR2 SR3 SR4++ SR5+++ h b++ B-- UB- IE- RN--- !W sa++ ma++ sh+++ ad+++ m+++ e- o++ t++ gm+ M- P-

Wesley Street

• Newb
« Reply #16 on: <04-20-11/1156:24> »
Corporate Shadowfiles. Sorry, brainfart.

grimjaws

• Chummer
« Reply #17 on: <04-20-11/1407:15> »
Corporate Shadowfiles. Sorry, brainfart.
NP, I have had no exposure to third edition stuff, and just wanted to make sure I got it right before ordering.
SR1+ SR2 SR3 SR4++ SR5+++ h b++ B-- UB- IE- RN--- !W sa++ ma++ sh+++ ad+++ m+++ e- o++ t++ gm+ M- P-

Wesley Street

• Newb
« Reply #18 on: <04-21-11/0856:04> »
It's actually 1st ed. It's really old but still usable on the macro level. :) Corporate Download was the 3rd ed. corporate supplement and it's more like Corporate Guide.

grimjaws

• Chummer
« Reply #19 on: <04-21-11/0947:48> »
It's actually 1st ed. It's really old but still usable on the macro level. :) Corporate Download was the 3rd ed. corporate supplement and it's more like Corporate Guide.
Thanks. I found a very inexpensive copy of Corporate Shadowfiles which is now on the way.