NEWS

SRM5 and Noise

• 18 Replies

martinchaen

« Reply #15 on: <10-14-13/0740:42> »
If the 60USD price point was an issue, there's always the PDF; not only is it cheaper, but it is far more searchable as well. And, at least in my case, far more portable, as I can have it on my computer, my phone, and my kindle. Game, Set, Match, from my point of view.

Deacon

• Newb
  • Call me... Deacon Blues
« Reply #16 on: <10-15-13/0605:46> »
The problem with the PDF is that you need a computer for it.  Or a smartphone.  Or a tablet.  Or a reader.  And believe it or not, there are people without any of those.  Younger players, for example.
"Of course I have a superpower.  It's called a brain.  I use it."
--Johnny Zero, Children of the Atom

martinchaen

« Reply #17 on: <10-15-13/0810:55> »
Hah, I don't belive you, Deacon :D
Seems even most six year olds and up have smart phones these days, at least judging by my friends' kids.

But yes, that is obviously a requirement. You could always print out the relevant sections from the Quick Start Rules, or like you did, lend them a copy.

In any case, the question about stacking Noise Reduction from Datajacks has been unofficially answered by Aaron, and it turns out they do stack.

Deacon

• Newb
  • Call me... Deacon Blues
« Reply #18 on: <10-15-13/1952:00> »
Six-year-olds may have smartphones.  I don't.  In fact, I don't own a cellphone of any kind, nor do I want to.  If someone wants to get hold of me, they can leave a message.  (One of the reasons I leave the house is to get AWAY from the phone.)
"Of course I have a superpower.  It's called a brain.  I use it."
--Johnny Zero, Children of the Atom