NEWS

Bring Me The Head Of Shoichi Baisotei...(ongoing)

• 4 Replies

Doki-Chan

• Newb
« on: <04-26-13/1551:23> »
Hi There,
I've been doing a flash fiction competition on a weekly basis (100 words, 3 random words supplied) and I've been putting together a serial of part of my current SR4 campaign.

DISCLAIMER: The background is based on stuff my GM put together from 3rd and 4th ed, and is based in 2061 with some stuff lifted from before and after. Any NPCs etc are in here because my GM used them in this particular scenario, even though they are canonically from other time periods...

So, here goes, and I hope you like it (I'll start in the next post...)
« Last Edit: <06-02-13/1131:56> by Doki-Chan »

Doki-Chan

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <04-26-13/1554:29> »
(1)
Ame slammed against the wall, dazed and wobbly from the Stunbolt; an air elemental then manifested above and crackled menacingly.

No time for oratory with cantankerous teammates; she knew she had to overclock her retort, otherwise the camouflaged blood-mage would get another shot and eliminate them all.

"Defend me!" Her Ringu-spirit appeared, screaming into the elemental with maddened relish; she then mortgaged her life-force into one devastating Acid Bomb, launching it across the basement.

A hemisphere of liquid destruction scoured the ceiling and half of the ritual, just missing 'Nina'; the infiltrator coolly dispatched the psychotic as he plummeted.

-------------------------------------------------
(*ED: acid bomb is what she calls Toxic Wave)

Doki-Chan

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <06-02-13/1129:52> »

After defeating his opponent Gonzo unloaded his own share of pain. The bozo wasn't peek-a-booing after that pelting. Immediate danger over, he holstered his pistol and switched his concern to the youngest 'runner, who'd taken pretty much all of the hurt; she'd dropped to her knees, hand to forehead, blood pouring from every orifice.

"Ame...?"

"...n-never... b-b-beyond...... Ritual: amplif-fied..." A shuddering whisper...

***You paramedic***, Conrad articulated via comm-translated hand-whorls, ***I, after. Then go!.***

"Sure." Gonzo rechecked Ame over afterwards. Now, that was odd: blood was still dripping from her eyes...

***Aura unstable. Changing...***

Gonzo met his colleague's gaze. "Shit."
« Last Edit: <06-02-13/1132:39> by Doki-Chan »

Doki-Chan

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <06-02-13/1131:05> »
------------------------
'Nina' reappeared after casing the wrecked basement. "Deadline's a-waitin', victims are rousin'. We'd better get the proof and leave 'fore more guards come. They can clean up Baisotei's carrion-fest."

***Sure,*** Conrad waved absently; still ruminating about his semi-conscious teammate, he
grabbed an acid-eaten stretcher and brought its jagged end down on the corpse's neck.
***Done. Bag it.*** His Sight also noticed some Foci, so he stowed those quickly.

After doing what he could, Gonzo offered Ame a supporting arm. Reticent at first, her hand gripped his sleeve, feeling cold metal beneath; her brain struggled against curling into a pangolin-ball.

Deepeyes

• Newb
  • SRfic Aficionado
« Reply #4 on: <06-01-15/1812:01> »
Interesting concept! Nice read