I am still in season 2.

in the Take_out_service module following excerpt is in adventure background:
"The SRM-Scramble was a one-time
event at GenCon Indy 2006. This event led
to the downfall of the Fomin Vory in the
PCC, weakening the Fomin-Klavikov
agreements to hold off the advances of the
Petrov-Kirillov Vory alliance."

is there an SRM scramble pdf available anywhere?
I got a feeling it's Larpish scenario for 50+ players, but anyway...
Sorry for a small delay ;)

Denver Missions
concluded 01 02 03 04 05 10 09 11
running 13
runners: Caretaker Jerry

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #1 on: <01-28-13/1217:09> »
It's half-LARP and half-tabletop session. They aren't published.

And the Scramble is now a regular event at Origins and Gen Con.

Teutonic Overlord

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #2 on: <02-04-13/1835:04> »
The Shadowrun LARP made it's debut at Ohaycon 2013 and it's next iteration will be at COSCON on 16 March 2013.

It will replace the Scramble at both Origins and GenCon.  The basic rules will be available for free download (date to be announced).

If you want to hear more information about how it went at Ohayocon, you can download the Critical Glitch podcast, Nerps Edition 03 (once again free).
Ray Rigel
Former Shadowrun Missions Developer and Event Coordinator
Catalyst Demo Team

jamesfirecat

• Chummer
« Reply #3 on: <02-06-13/1748:15> »
The Shadowrun LARP made it's debut at Ohaycon 2013 and it's next iteration will be at COSCON on 16 March 2013.

It will replace the Scramble at both Origins and GenCon.  The basic rules will be available for free download (date to be announced).

If you want to hear more information about how it went at Ohayocon, you can download the Critical Glitch podcast, Nerps Edition 03 (once again free).

I like this plan, there was some irritation last year at origins over confusion regarding the non table top portion of how the rules worked, so hopefully I by making the rules availed ahead of time all that can be sorted out and lead to a more enjoyable experience for al involved.  Can no wait to see a link, if I like the way the rules work I will sign up and if not I will just stick to table top!

Teutonic Overlord

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #4 on: <02-06-13/1807:30> »
We are working hard to ensure that this is an enjoyable event and once released we welcome any and all feedback to make it better!

For Origins and GenCon we will also have printed copies of the rules and character sheets available at the SR HQ (in the same room we run events in) so that you can review them prior to the LARP (if you don't get a chance to download them).  That way players can get a jump start on learning the rules and transfer characters (a hopefully painless and easy process) prior to the event.  Of course we will have pre-gens available as well.

We will also have SR Agents on hand (or readily available) to answer questions.

Look forward to seeing you at Origins!
Ray Rigel
Former Shadowrun Missions Developer and Event Coordinator
Catalyst Demo Team