NEWS

Ideas for work for people. Can I exchange some ideas?

• 3 Replies

Rick Sanchez

• Newb
« on: <11-25-18/1147:29> »
Well I'm new as a teacher and I wanted to do some work for the people, but I do not have many ideas of an interresting mission for my Runners.

Someone savvy can give some advice to the newbie.

I saw that a book was coming out about it but I did not have access to it yet.
« Last Edit: <11-25-18/1229:38> by Rick Sanchez »

Reaver

• Prime Runner
  • 60% alcohol 40% asshole...
« Reply #1 on: <11-25-18/1211:22> »
If you check the GM section, there are 6 to 8 small adventures I have posted in a single thread that you can use as a starting point for your own material.

There are other gems and ideas floating around on the site as well (again, mostly in the GM section).

Other then that, I am sure other here would be willing to help out, but it does help if we know a little about the team you are running with. (How many players, their Archtypes, general age of the players, etc) After all, there is no point in laying out a great matrix adventure if none of the players are a technomancer of Decker :P
Where am I going? And why am I in a hand basket ???

Remember: You can't fix Stupid. But you can beat on it with a 2x4 until it smartens up! Or dies.

Rick Sanchez

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <11-25-18/1237:08> »
If you check the GM section, there are 6 to 8 small adventures I have posted in a single thread that you can use as a starting point for your own material.

There are other gems and ideas floating around on the site as well (again, mostly in the GM section).

Other then that, I am sure other here would be willing to help out, but it does help if we know a little about the team you are running with. (How many players, their Archtypes, general age of the players, etc) After all, there is no point in laying out a great matrix adventure if none of the players are a technomancer of Decker :P

;D Well the group is complete, theoretically great but as it is how a Host does not have a certain composition, do not know whether or not you want to see other people's ideas about working for the people.
   But thanks for the tip I'm going to navigate behind these ideas in the GMs tab.
It was bad for grammatical errors but I'm using a translator hehe big world ;D

&#24525;

« Reply #3 on: <11-25-18/2337:04> »
What is your native language? We have a diverse group here.