NEWS

Moderately experienced player looking for any games new and ongoing.

• 5 Replies

Hexset

• Newb
  • There's someone who's adequate.
« on: <05-19-18/1319:28> »
Hiya chummers, name's Hexset. I've been playing Shadowrun for 4 months and I'm currently looking for a game to join in.

I can play a variety of characters for your campaigns but I do consider myself having an aptitude for magic, from aware to mage basically. As such if you're looking for a full-out mage or a subtle aspected. I can be the right wiz for the job. However if that's not open I can definitely do street sam, rigger, face, or a hybrid of anything that's available/needed.
I'm flexible.

If you want me to play a decker I can easily go for that since I've read up on how it works but I'm going to need a bit of a refresher since I never played one to begin with. My preferred style for hacking (Based on interest) is hitting 'em quick and hard but a subtle approach by your request shall be listened to.

I will say that I mainly play 5th edition and never really looked into the other editions rules, I can try to adapt to any previous edition if your campaign is 4th and before.

That's all for now, thanks for reading.

EDIT: Forgot to mention schedules. Aside from next week (as of the time of this post) where I'm unavailable on Wednesday, I'm free on every other day of the week except Saturdays. My earliest times are 6:00 PM EST/1800 hours and I can play until 2:00 AM
« Last Edit: <05-19-18/1332:44> by Hexset »
Virgin eyes and dirty looks on what I have and why I took, counting all the hands I shook

Now I know why you've been shaking.

Now I know why you've been shaking!

Redwulfe

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #1 on: <05-19-18/1332:29> »
Are you looking for PbP or Online session?
There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't

Red

*Play-by-Post color guide*
Thinking
com
speaking

Hexset

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <05-19-18/1333:48> »
Online sessions are what I'm looking for.
Virgin eyes and dirty looks on what I have and why I took, counting all the hands I shook

Redwulfe

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #3 on: <05-19-18/1446:43> »
If you don't mind Shadowrun Missions I would try here. http://shadowcasters.network They run several games that you can sign up for and several people GM for them. In addition since this is Missions play you can play your character in any Shadowrun Missions event such as those ran at Gencon and Origins.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't

Red

Thinking
com
speaking

Hexset

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <05-19-18/1618:58> »
If you don't mind Shadowrun Missions I would try here. http://shadowcasters.network They run several games that you can sign up for and several people GM for them. In addition since this is Missions play you can play your character in any Shadowrun Missions event such as those ran at Gencon and Origins.

Just joined up on one of their games. Thanks for the info, Wiz.

Redwulfe

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #5 on: <05-19-18/2102:38> »
Yep that is the one I am running, See you at the table. :)

Red

Thinking
com
speaking