NEWS

Looking for GM in the Naperville Area!!!

• 3 Replies

Karrde

• Newb
« on: <04-26-18/1519:29> »
We are still looking for a GM who is willing to run a game anywhere within a 25 mile radius of Naperville, IL. 

We have a good crop of new and excited players, they just need someone who is willing to send them in the right direction!!!
I think a well-played “special snowflake” character is far more engaging and contributes more to a game than a character made only for top stats/skills.

mbisber

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <04-26-18/1658:00> »
I've been trying to recruit a tabletop Shadowrun game for over two months, on 'Orland Park Meetup' - without much success. We have a location at A/F Comics, 20505 S. LaGrange Rd. in Frankfort, IL, 1 1/2 mi. s. of I-80, for one Sunday a month.

I was going to close up shop, but if I get 2-3 more players in the next 2 weeks I'll reconsider.

I guess 30 miles away was too far for Naperville players, as I received no response. The meetup has closed.

Karrde

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <04-26-18/1946:01> »
We weren't looking at the time that was posted.  I've heard great things about A/F.  If you guys get the interest back, we will definitely consider it!!!
I think a well-played “special snowflake” character is far more engaging and contributes more to a game than a character made only for top stats/skills.

mbisber

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <04-26-18/2203:15> »
<It's dead Jim.>