Catalyst Game Labs > Errata

Forbidden Arcana Errata

(1/15) > >>

忍:
I'll start this off with the Hedge Witch/Wizard (expertise?). Can drain be reduced to zero?

Also The Aware does not state whether or not they can cast/summon/prep anything. "Their lone magical ability" doesn't explain what they can choose for their one Magical skill (or any other skill).

SilverStallion:
The opposition metamagic (required to be taken by Pariahs) doesn't appear to exist.

Expanded Aspects feel as though they should have prices listed for Karma Buy

To answer one of your questions, it looks as if The Aware do not have any of the skills by the table o n the top of page 47. (Presumably the "lone magical ability" they choose would be assensing.)

Is Growth always resisted? The rules don't seem particularly clear in general on when manipulation spells are resisted (besides many of them being explicitly called out). The use of "net hits" in the description makes me believe it is resisted, but it also seems nearly useless in that case.

SilverStallion:
Romani tradition points towards Wild Hunstman as a mentor spirit many Romani follow. I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Related, but was their drain code of Willpower + Willpower intended?

Wakshaani:

--- Quote from: 忍 on ---I'll start this off with the Hedge Witch/Wizard (expertise?). Can drain be reduced to zero?

Also The Aware does not state whether or not they can cast/summon/prep anything. "Their lone magical ability" doesn't explain what they can choose for their one Magical skill (or any other skill).

--- End quote ---

Astral Perception is the only magical ability that they get. There's a chart that shows what each type of magician and what parts of magic they can access, to make life easier. (There's a small nerf to Mystic Adepts there, in fact.)

The one magical skill is *probably* going to be Astral Perception, but somebody might have some wild concept for a character in mind, so, they get the option to choose whatever. (But they should really be picking Astral Perception.)

忍:
Assensing?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version