• 43 Replies

TranKirsaKali

• Chummer
« Reply #30 on: <09-15-10/1234:27> »
Pfft... S-'n'-P
(Spray and Pray) ;)

Amature. One HE m203 grenade=S n P
Nope even better. . .
one good mana ball and all things organic die. And the loots are safe to take home with out any nasty holes in them to repair.  :P

Doc Chaos

• Omae
  • Bavarian Mr. Johnson
« Reply #31 on: <09-15-10/1300:15> »
Man, a player of mine almost started to cry when I told her her Mana Ball had just killed all the guards and two innocent bystanding stray cats...
SR4A Limited Edition [german] - 0478/1100

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #32 on: <09-15-10/1330:57> »
Man, a player of mine almost started to cry when I told her her Mana Ball had just killed all the guards and two innocent bystanding stray cats...
See, now I'd be happy. If the cats had survived, I'd know I was in deep drek... ;)

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #33 on: <09-15-10/1333:48> »
Pfft... S-'n'-P
(Spray and Pray) ;)

Amature. One HE m203 grenade=S n P
Nope even better. . .
one good mana ball and all things organic die. And the loots are safe to take home with out any nasty holes in them to repair.  :P
Wow Shadowrun had a Neutron Bomb! Sweet! ;D
Yeah, I'm A Minotaur! You Gotta Beef with that?
I'm a Minotaur not a bully!
I studied at the Rocky Mountain Culinary School.I specialized in Seafood.
My Dad worked out of el Toro In New Mexico.

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #34 on: <09-15-10/1534:47> »

*raises hand* I would be that player. I have no problem mowing down hoards of undead and incoming soldiers, but if I squish that frog I feel horrible.

I also feel bad killing the baby dragons in dragonage because they squeak so adorably when you hurt them. Did I even blink as I mowed down hundreds of people? Nope.
"People say I hate the living. It's not true. I just happen to see the potential inside all people; those great things anyone can do if they aren't trapped in their own consciousness and morals. And when I unlock that potential, death is the side-effect. I can't help that." - Dr. McMourning

TranKirsaKali

• Chummer
« Reply #35 on: <09-15-10/1807:57> »
See, now I'd be happy. If the cats had survived, I'd know I was in deep drek... ;)

I have to agree with that, however, if you can't see the cat's you can't kill the cats.  So if she didn't see them she didn't kill them. 

Mystic

• Freelancer
  • Omae
  • Word Mercenary
« Reply #36 on: <09-15-10/2014:07> »

*raises hand* I would be that player. I have no problem mowing down hoards of undead and incoming soldiers, but if I squish that frog I feel horrible.

I also feel bad killing the baby dragons in dragonage because they squeak so adorably when you hurt them. Did I even blink as I mowed down hundreds of people? Nope.

Sounds like a friend's Barbarian/Druid (dont ask) in Pathfinder. He actually caused a player death when said other player shot a dog that pissed on his leg. In all fairness, said character was warned.
Bringing chaos, mayhem, and occasionally cookies to the Sixth World since 2052!

"Just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it can't be hard on your clients"-Rule 38, The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries, Schlock Mercenary.

Livemike

• Newb
« Reply #37 on: <09-16-10/0840:43> »
Ok my GM read my character into over in FanFic land and said I need to learn the Language. I took the critique rather well & he'll be waking up in a month or so and eating solid foods some time after that! ;D

Someone got a link where I can see the Runners lingo?

Here's Knobi's glossary, which is quite extensive. 
http://www.intercom.net/user/logan1/glossary.htm
  It even allows you to add your own suggestions.

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #38 on: <09-16-10/0846:11> »

Sounds like a friend's Barbarian/Druid (dont ask) in Pathfinder. He actually caused a player death when said other player shot a dog that pissed on his leg. In all fairness, said character was warned.
I wouldn't dare ask. I like the concept. Barbarian's are more nature oriented (berzerk rages in fights.read as animalistic), Barbarian tribes are usually liked to a totem animal. What I don't remember is if Barbs were allowed to dlb class. If a DM lets it it's a sweet combo IYAM.

Oh and thanks for the links. I'm old and my brain is numb so getting into teh speak is going to be slow.

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #39 on: <09-16-10/0903:57> »
Not really. I walked home with a velvet shin-length trench coat (SALVATION ARMY IS LOVE) he was like "You got yourself a runner's coat!"

No. It's just badass. And feels like I'm wearing robes. And it's fuzzy. :3 AND TOTALLY AWESOME.
"People say I hate the living. It's not true. I just happen to see the potential inside all people; those great things anyone can do if they aren't trapped in their own consciousness and morals. And when I unlock that potential, death is the side-effect. I can't help that." - Dr. McMourning

Kontact

• Prime Runner
  • You called?
« Reply #40 on: <09-18-10/0551:15> »
More like "as soon as trouble shows up run and hide behind the minotaur because he's much bigger and scarier than me and pop shots off randomly and hope to the goddess that I hit something and they didn't see me."

Careful with that.

One of the defining characteristics of "good cover' is that it doesn't have a Reaction attribute. ;)

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #41 on: <09-18-10/0743:08> »
LOL Contact. However it is my daughter. In born need to protect my offspring and all. Unless she's hanging ove teh guard rails at Sandia Mountains. See Daddy's terrified of heights and daddy's girl WILL plummet to her doom in that situation! :-[ :'(

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #42 on: <09-18-10/0744:32> »

Oh how embarrassed is she going to be when she realizes she posted this in teh wrong forum! ::) :D

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #43 on: <09-18-10/0756:01> »
It's 8 in the morning. It's amazing I can even find my keyboard to reply right now but I have to wake up. My coffee's too hot still. T_T

And dad's starting to slip slang into his actual speech patterns so this thread needs hidden liek nao. Maybe it'll stop. *eyeroll*