NEWS

Site formatting

• 30 Replies

Kiirnodel

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Ace Runner
« on: <03-07-18/1631:30> »
Has the forum lost nearly all formatting for anyone else? The forum still works, but all I'm seeing is barely formatted text...

PiXeL01

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
  • Sheltering Orks in Osaka
« Reply #1 on: <03-07-18/1656:44> »
The same for me on iOS. I haven’t tried on a pc yet though so cannot tell whether it’s the same.
If Tom Brady’s a Spike Baby, what does that make Brees and Rodgers?

Kiirnodel

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <03-07-18/1718:48> »
Browsing on an android with Chrome, myself. So it appears cross-platform.

firebug

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
  • Scraping the bottom of the Resonance Barrel
« Reply #3 on: <03-07-18/1807:35> »
Yeah, it's on the PC too.  I've seen it happen a couple times, usually it just gets better after a bit, like when the site goes down.  It does make it difficult to do much on here in the meantime, but hey, this site's been around for a while I think.
I'm Madpath Moth on reddit (and other sites).  Feel free to PM me errata questions!
Jeeze.  It would almost sound stupid until you realize we're talking about an immortal elf clown sword fighting a dragon ghost in a mall.

Chummer 5 is Alive

• Omae
« Reply #4 on: <03-08-18/0055:54> »
They're trying to serve CSS and JS(!) via HTTP, while the forums are served via HTTPS. Can't mix protocols like that, so your browser drops the lowest. Looks like their certificate might not cover the CDN. It'll run in IE with a spooky warning each time you navigate to the page, if you're desperate.

Marcus

• Prime Runner
  • Success always demands a greater effort.
« Reply #5 on: <03-08-18/2013:08> »
Suffering the same issue here. It does make reading kinda hard, I hope it will be back to normal soon.
*Play-by-Post color guide*
Thinking
com
speaking

Carmody

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #6 on: <03-09-18/0529:36> »
@Chummer 5 is Alive: you are 100% right, I just tried with IE (god save my soul  :P) and it works with a warning to click with every new page.
My profile picture is a crop of Alfredo Lopez Jr  Mickey/Wolverine.

tequila

• Chummer
« Reply #7 on: <03-09-18/1343:40> »
In Chrome's address bar, on the right side, just before the bookmark star, you'll see a shield with an "x" on it.  Click that and there is a link to "Load unsafe scripts".

In Firefox, just before the URL in the address bar will be a lock with a warning triangle.  Click that, click the arrow pointing to the right, and then click "Disable protection for now".
« Last Edit: <03-09-18/1657:15> by tequila »
#thistasergoesto11

Quote from: Tarislar
ArmTech MGL-12: Nothing says love like a 3 round burst of HE Grenade to hit something for 32P
Nuff said.  :-X

Kiirnodel

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #8 on: <03-09-18/1749:05> »
Thanks tequila, that worked.

Kinda wished the forums would update the scripts so that they are secure though...

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #9 on: <03-10-18/0744:12> »
Thanks guys...that worked!

Kiirnodel

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #10 on: <03-10-18/1343:26> »
tequila, do you know a fix for mobile devices? On my phone, chrome doesn't include that icon to select and quickly fix it.

tequila

• Chummer
« Reply #11 on: <03-10-18/1558:03> »
I'm not seeing an option to do it. :(
#thistasergoesto11

Quote from: Tarislar
ArmTech MGL-12: Nothing says love like a 3 round burst of HE Grenade to hit something for 32P
Nuff said.  :-X

Snake Eyes

• Chummer
  • I am the Matrx
« Reply #12 on: <03-10-18/1757:29> »
Thanks that worked  ;D
Knowledge is power, guard it well.

firebug

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
  • Scraping the bottom of the Resonance Barrel
« Reply #13 on: <03-10-18/1836:35> »
In Chrome's address bar, on the right side, just before the bookmark star, you'll see a shield with an "x" on it.  Click that and there is a link to "Load unsafe scripts".

Oh my god THANK YOU.  I just couldn't use the site like that.  I can finally post again.  x.x
I'm Madpath Moth on reddit (and other sites).  Feel free to PM me errata questions!
Jeeze.  It would almost sound stupid until you realize we're talking about an immortal elf clown sword fighting a dragon ghost in a mall.

Sphinx

• Errata Team
  • Omae
« Reply #14 on: <03-10-18/1901:07> »
Excellent. I can switch to Chrome for now. Don't suppose anyone knows a fix for Safari?