NEWS

Hard Exit is female?

• 84 Replies

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #75 on: <03-19-12/0545:13> »
Yeah, well.

Just to be clear, I didn't mean CanRay. In fact, I probably just shouldn't have said anything.
« Last Edit: <03-19-12/0547:05> by James Meiers »

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #76 on: <03-19-12/0647:41> »
Yeah, well.

Just to be clear, I didn't mean CanRay. In fact, I probably just shouldn't have said anything.
Hey, hey, hey, this is the Internet! We'll have none of that "sensible discussion" drek here!
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #77 on: <03-19-12/1124:46> »
Yeah, well.

:'(

I'm just a sensitive artist.  Just look at the work I did in Burn.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Medea

« Reply #78 on: <04-07-12/0148:34> »
Surprised?  Who says the girls can't hang with the boys, huh?  It's 2060 and people still fail to see how women can do anything you guys can do!!   LOL I'm just kidding guys.  Don't worry, I'm not one of those types that get all offended.  ;)    If anything I get mad when girls act like guys are the reason they can't get anywhere in life.  Women, if anything, have an advantage over men these days as long as they know how to use the pop-culture to their advantage. 

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #79 on: <04-12-12/0542:42> »
It's Plan 9 that changes genders every now and then.

Yeah, I had to play with that for the April Fool's thing. It was just too good to pass up.

I'm surprised at how few times the genderjump happens, truth be told.

Then again, there was an exec for ... Proteus I think? Or AG CHemie? A Euro-Corp, at any rate, who was an older guy with some kind of mortal disease. He goes away for a while and his 'neice' suddenly pops up, with his shares of the company. Talk from there seems to indicate that he either had his brain transplanted or simply got a MASSIVE bit of genework to reboot things. Of course, it could also indicate that she killed the old geezer for the loot.

jonathanc

• Omae
  • All cruelty springs from weakness.
« Reply #80 on: <04-13-12/2313:31> »
Surprised?  Who says the girls can't hang with the boys, huh?  It's 2060 and people still fail to see how women can do anything you guys can do!!   LOL I'm just kidding guys.  Don't worry, I'm not one of those types that get all offended.  ;)    If anything I get mad when girls act like guys are the reason they can't get anywhere in life.  Women, if anything, have an advantage over men these days as long as they know how to use the pop-culture to their advantage.

Haha, the original confusion  was due to a swapped gender pronoun in one of the stories.

hobgoblin

• Omae
  • Panda!
« Reply #81 on: <05-09-12/0045:52> »
Give a lady a short hairstyle and a small chest and she could pass for a guy if she keeps quiet.
Want to see my flash new jacket?

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #82 on: <05-09-12/1056:36> »
And belches well enough.

Oh, and masters the difficult art of the crotch scratch!  ;D
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Angelone

• Ace Runner
  • A decent perfection
« Reply #83 on: <05-09-12/2111:36> »
Or just bind their breasts, it worked for Mary Read, not sure if Anne Bonny had too. Both were part of "Calico" Jack Rackham's pirate crew.
REJOICE! For bad things are about to happen.
la vida no vale nada

hobgoblin

• Omae
  • Panda!
« Reply #84 on: <05-10-12/0012:50> »
 A manga classic, that trick...
Want to see my flash new jacket?