NEWS

Big Fun wid da Big 'Un [Sidethread for Street Scum]

• 34 Replies

Volker

• Ace Runner
« on: <03-09-15/1217:38> »
Falgun 18, 2131 (2nd of March 2075)

"O, daai. Watch this"
Sissy shows a vid to Anatoli and Lucky (who's not yet been robbed of his bike). "Shall we?"
Sissy's one of the oldest bhai. The troll's sixteen but already the size of a truck. He's got cheap but very nasty looking tattoes all over his body, a big wooden club with razor-sharp nails and glass splinters hung on his side and a big chain slung around his massive breast. Sissy is a threatening view - and that's what's it all about, too. He got his name for a reason: he's peaceful and pacifistic from the bottom of his heart, and while he knows how to hit (and how to hit hard), he resents to do so. He just hopes to scare people off before they get bad ideas.

As Sissy's big thumb-like sausage finger touches the troll-size commlink, the clip goes on. You can see a big, grey troll with a big belly and a toothy grin. He's wearing a fine (if quite old) red shirt and jeans torn by his dermal deformations. His right eye is a big trendy red gleaming cyber-eye and he’s got a big golden chain ‘round his neck. It's Big Baba Bishnu, the Beast of Budhanilkanta.
"Namaste, namaste, everyone", his booming voice roars into your faces.
"Brothers and sisters! You is sick of a boring Holi festival? Us turns Budhanilkanta into da biggest, meanest, wettest, colorfullest, loudest, hottest, thrillingest, god-forsaken best Holi you've EVER played!
Cum, li'l unz, follow Big Baba!"
He ushers the cameraman to follow him to the ruins of the former Budhanilkanta temple. "On Holi, we turn dis into da biggest party o' da whole Kathmandu valley! If Lord Vishnu wuz still sleeping, we wake 'im up on Holi, brothers and sisters!"

In the right upper corner you can see video streams from last year's party: loud troll-guitar musik and rhino-sized drum kits, loads of beer and marihuana turned the former temple into a glimpse of apocalypse: half-naked girls and men dancing frantically in the dying dusk light. Everything is full of colors: the guitarist painted a skull on his face, a dancing apsarase has hand-shaped red marks on her body (pretty much everwhere, and it's not her hands' size!), and bombs of colors are exploding in the air. It looks like the most fun end of the world you could think of.

"There ain't no con-troll fee on Holi if you move your ass out after da party, and the entrance is 300 rupees only. Whazza think, huh? Do we sit at home? God-damn NO! Do we party in some boring off-the-shelf club? God-damn NO! Do we turn dad temple into HELL? God-damn YES WE DO!"

The clip ends, and Sissy grins expectantly.
« Last Edit: <03-09-15/1232:09> by Volker »
"normal speech"
whisper/"under your breath"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1 on: <03-09-15/1449:31> »
Lucky grins, a bit embarrassed by the half naked girls... after he short while he took a deep breath and said... well -  I'd give a lot to hear some real music, they seem to be having fun.
 We're not going without a proper shower tough.  Not meaning to imply anything but we stink ... literally -  its has been a while since we had a proper shower.

He casually looks at his half open guitar case... his guitar lays in his lap - it is rarely in the guitar case when Lucky is awake. There are a few coins in there - but it won’t get us an hotel room? any luck with you guys?

We can also try and pull that key stealing scam we did last month. Just have to wait until there is an employee that is not familiar with us,

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #2 on: <03-09-15/1518:45> »
"Ey, what'ya watchin!" Riker's bike came to a screeching stop beside the troll, while he already undid the chin straps from his helmet. A fresh graze was visible on Rikers left cheek, indicating another almost-accident, of which he seemed to have at least one daily.

With a practiced move, he turned his bike upside down, so it wouldn't roll away while he inspected the tires for any debris that could puncture them.
"Is that the party, you've been tweeting on over the last few days?"
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3 on: <03-09-15/1620:06> »
Riker! my favorite biker man! I am trying to make a key stealing con in order to take a hot shower before the party... are you in?

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #4 on: <03-09-15/1730:52> »
"Sure, have you got someone particular on your mind?" Riker righted his bike and did some practice wheelies like Hans "Ice" Eisner, his current most favorite combat biker from the Nuremberg Weiße Tiger. Of course he overbalanced eventually and had to hop off to avoid crashing on his ass.
"By the way: I've calculated again. Just 2754 deliveries - or about two and three quarter years, before I can buy that Yamaha from Sedjuc over the river . So if we could nab a bit more pocket money to speed this along, I'm totally game."
talk think matrix

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #5 on: <03-09-15/1737:11> »
Al least you have a job - I can't afford a bike even if play my guitar all day long... not saying I'll stop doing it.

We can take some - but you up the risk - if they catch us having shower it is yelling and screaming - stealing money ? this may lead to violence or the police.
I was thinking to distruct them with music while someone grabs the key behind the desk, then sneak past the lobby and enter the room, putting a DnD sign on the door and shower.

if you want to make some money we can complain that it is a crappy motel and the shower was cold and we want our money back.  I'll make a fuss about it and he may just give me some money regardless of what his computer say.
« Last Edit: <03-09-15/1740:06> by gilga »

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #6 on: <03-09-15/1748:25> »
"When I have the Yamaha, you can have my bike.
But I get you. If you want I can be the one complaining. Or, you know, we could just smash open the walls and take the cables. Sira still pays premium for copper and alu."
talk think matrix

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #7 on: <03-09-15/1755:48> »
Lets not do any damage to the room - I want to shower there again - they'll have better security next time if we get serious.

it is best if you do the complaining as they will be seeing you for the first time. Coming out of their hotel room - in a towel angry really angry. i can try to lift something if you are convincing enough.

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #8 on: <03-09-15/1810:49> »
"Yeah, you'd like that - me having to run with only a towel to cover me up. But whatever - that way I'll at least get a new towel."
Riker grinned.
talk think matrix

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #9 on: <03-09-15/1815:59> »
Well if you want to get money you have to work harder... Lucky grins. I'll write a song about your brave naked escape if we pull it out!

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #10 on: <03-09-15/1826:02> »
"Pull it off, man. Pull it out is... something very different. I definitely don't want to hear a song about that, if you catch my drift."
« Last Edit: <03-09-15/1839:24> by Jack_Spade »
talk think matrix

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #11 on: <03-09-15/1828:40> »
Lucky laughs...  you are right - pull it *off*. Lets go then ?

« Last Edit: <03-09-15/1834:08> by gilga »

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #12 on: <03-09-15/1842:29> »
"Sure, but what about the rest of you? Don't tell me you couldn't use some scrubbing, too."
talk think matrix

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #13 on: <03-09-15/2341:15> »
Sissy chuckled. "Really gotcha on da hook, aye?"
He scratches his stubby chin. The moustache he's wearing lately makes him look a little bit more ridiculous, yet no one was particularly keen on telling him so.

"Holi's gonna be in 4 days, daaiharoo. And takin' a look on what dad looks like, we won't be usin' no shower afore dad party. 'sides, party's in da evening and there's a whole lot of throwin' lola and cullor anyway, innit?"
"normal speech"
whisper/"under your breath"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #14 on: <03-10-15/0342:48> »
Lucky grins... lola and cullor are the best part I'll explain myself this way.

he takes his guitar and improvise a little song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXEJjtBouRA

We've come too far to give up on a bath
So let's raise the bar and our cups to the stars

She's up all night to the sun
I'm up all night to get some
She's up all night for good fun
I'm up all night to get lucky

We're up all night to the sun
We're up all night to get some
We're up all night for good fun
We're up all night to get lucky

The present has no ribbon
Your gift keeps on giving,
What is this I'm feeling?
If you wanna leave I'm with it (ah)

We've come too far to give up on a bath
So let's raise the bar and our cups to the stars

(We're up all night to get
We're up all night to get
We're up all night to get
We're up all night to get)

(We're up all night to get (together)
We're up all night to get (let's get funked again)
We're up all night to get lucky)

(We're up all night to get lucky

(We're up all night to get lucky

We've (we're up all night to get lucky)
Come too far (we're up all night to get lucky)
To give up (we're up all night to get lucky)
Who we are (we're up all night to get lucky)
So let's (we're up all night to get lucky)
Raise the bar (we're up all night to get lucky)
And our cups (we're up all night to get lucky)
To the stars (we're up all night to get lucky)