Shadowrun Play > Gamemasters' Lounge

Rolistik(online shadowrun gaming program)

<< < (2/2)

Turtletron:

--- Quote from: voydangel on ---This is awesome. But... does anyone know where there might be an English version? o.0 Sorry, I hate to be "that guy", but hey...

--- End quote ---

It's alright, the problem like I said above is that it's french only, but seriously, a lot of words used in the program are almost the same, a few example:

scénario=scenario
plan=plan
image=image
musique=music
PJ(personnage joueur)=PC(player character)
tchat commun=common chat
fichier=file
notes=notes
fenêtre=window
outils=tools
serveur=server

think i've made my point here, if you download and open the program you'll see I just translated more than half the words for you ;D and it's pretty much all explained above

PS: also you need to create a port (number is 6660) named "Rolistik" if you got a router

Turtletron:
Just remembered though, on the page to download the program, you can also download the codes to modify the program, it's the part of the page where the text is :

Fichiers sources de Rolistik 1.1 : Rolistik est un logiciel libre couvert par la GNU General Public License v2.0, qui implique la mise à disposition des sources du logiciel, afin de permettre à tout un chacun de les étudier et éventuellement les modifier : télécharger les sources de Rolistik

it's the part in blue, you click on that and you can download the codes and maybe change the language if your good in programming ;)

voydangel:
Ahh, very cool. yea, i do some programming, i'll have to take a peek at it. See if i can convert it or something.

And yes, i opened it before i asked about the english version. I see its not hard to use/translate, i was just curious if there was a similar thing out there already. but thanks very much for info. I'm gonna see if i cant do some recoding. ;)

Turtletron:
NP, it's nice to see it can be useful to someone ;)

GBL:
WIN. Someone put a chat program and fmod into paint. That is brilliance right there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version