NEWS

Airbender Avatar style build

• 3 Replies

Kato

• Newb
« on: <09-25-19/1939:25> »
Sorry if this is covered. Have a character who really wants to play a "bender" style of character. I made it clear he'd be considered an apprentice who has to build up to the fancy stuff and that it would be a work in process to become all powerful and such, which he is fine with. We've decided to focus mainly on fire since I feel it is the most flushed out.

I'm making him a mystic adept but not sure if there are actual bender style spells/powers. I'm open to home brewing new spells or powers, but I'm curious if anyone has had any experience with this type of build?

Dudesomebody

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <09-25-19/2309:59> »
Other than the fire flavored attack spells from the core book, I found a few other elemental spells might be of use. No idea how useful they are in play though as I haven't played a mage yet.

Shape [material] (page118 of street grimoire)
[Element] wall and [Element] Aura (page 115 of street grimoire)
Ignite (page 293 of the core book)
Flame Burst (page 16 shadow spells)
[Element] Grenade (page 17 in shadow spells)

I thought there was a more direct control element spell but my stupid self cant find it, might even be remembering a spell from another game :-/

Kato

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <09-26-19/1844:41> »
Thanks! Might just house rule some spells for him to use. Control (Element) or something.

Dudesomebody

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <09-26-19/1925:40> »
Check the shape material spell first though, it might be what you are looking for :)