NEWS

KS - Human Interface - Nakamura Tower

• 11 Replies

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« on: <04-20-15/1210:45> »
Human Interface - Nakamura Tower

Interesting looking board game with some really nice looking minis. Might cave on this one ::)

Pixie

« Reply #1 on: <04-20-15/1434:58> »
Wow - yeah the minis look fantastic.  I bet the game is similar to a hybrid of Netrunner with miniatures.  This is going on my "me want!" list.

Jamelfr

• Chummer
  • Nerps for beer. Nerps for president.
« Reply #2 on: <04-20-15/2159:26> »
Make me think of the cancelled project Cyntopia : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cyclub/cyntopia-the-future-is-now/description

But I do like this new one (Nakamura Tower) better i think... but gosh the pledges are in Pounds, so it's like two times the price in my currency + customs... Well, I will have to pray that this come in North America soon and still at a good price.. :(

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <04-20-15/2220:36> »
Fair points...$120CDN is nothing to sneeze at. But you are getting 21 metal miniatures plus stretch goals. If the minis turn out as nicely as they're looking now, not bad $6/ea, IMHO.

All that being said, lots of opportunities to spend money these days and I want to save for the upcoming Infinity KS...sigh ::)

Jamelfr

• Chummer
« Reply #4 on: <04-20-15/2239:59> »
Indeed, the price is good for the product being offered... but like you've said, it's a matter of limited financial resources that must be put in appropriate places even if our desires are limitless.

Infinity kickstarter... what is that project?

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #5 on: <04-21-15/1035:44> »
Modiphius is doing a KS to support the launch of their RPG based on the TTG by Corvus Belli. The book will be released independently so the KS is to help fund add-on and expansions...included RPG-focused minis.

Jamelfr

• Chummer
« Reply #6 on: <04-21-15/1945:09> »
Thank you... Well, I do not know any of those references , so I guess I am not in the customer base of this project lol. I hope it will get funded if you pledge for it! :)

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #7 on: <04-22-15/0726:55> »
The Infinity range of miniatures are some of the best out there for sci-fi miniature gaming...definitely worth taking a look at if that is of interest.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #8 on: <05-14-15/1507:22> »
This KS has been progressing fairly nicely, figured I'd post a couple of the picts:

Definitely worth checking out, IMHO ;)

Booze

• Chummer
  • Johny Walker, the street name Booze came by itself
« Reply #9 on: <05-18-15/1611:50> »
It is the last bell for checking in. And it is 33 metal minatures for £66.

I don't get newYens for marketing, but as a Backer I will get some bonus minis if it will reach £80k xD
Booze's VU93 Profile
Im From EU, so my time zone is +7 from forum time, when you sleep I read ;)

GeLrIrToCrH

• Newb
« Reply #10 on: <05-18-15/2047:47> »
I pitched into the kickstarter.....just in the hopes of using these minis with future shadowrun minis  :D

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #11 on: <05-19-15/0920:44> »
My approach as well...if the game is good, even better :)