NEWS

[5e] Circle of Heaven [OOC]

• 744 Replies

rednblack

• Prime Runner
  • TECH-NO-LOGIC-KILL
« Reply #735 on: <03-12-15/1404:02> »
I guess so - Siren seems a bit inactive tough. I mean we don't seem to agree on any plan.
But our characters are very diverse and we can't seem to agree on a plan.

An expert view will drop some options from the table - if we learn what we have we can drop negotiation. (or do it if it is we have a strong card? we'll never decide and it is not wise to enter negotiation without knowing what you have).

if we want stealth we need to do some legwork . Matrix searches ? hacking?  maybe physical legwork -

We probably need a team leader to defer to in times of deadlock.  Problem is, IC, we don't know each other well enough to know who that should be.
Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #736 on: <03-12-15/1707:26> »
Yeap that would help I mean... we're doing parts of plans that don't add up ;)
I thought we'll deliver the package tot he sisters and it'll be our way in, I am game for all other ideas tough it just feels now we took it and we have nothing we want to possibly do with it. (maybe the negotiation can be a creative way to achieve our goal but I am not sure we have enough. )

Sabato Kuroi

• Omae
« Reply #737 on: <03-12-15/1801:10> »
We could start by having an expert who will have the final word in his/her area of expertise

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #738 on: <03-13-15/0055:01> »
IT did it with security stuff. I felt comfortable that Sabato can take care to physical security as she is somewhat a multi tasker and may lose attention of her physical body as both astral and matrix leaves her body defenseless. She even gave Sabato marks on her drones. So he can boss them around when she's gone.

ScytheKnight

• Ace Runner
« Reply #739 on: <03-16-15/1614:19> »
Soooo, anyone heard anything from our GM?
From To<<Matrix message>>
"Speech"
Thoughts
Astral
Mentor

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #740 on: <03-16-15/1615:36> »
His last words were perception check everyone... some last words heh ? ;)

Sabato Kuroi

• Omae
« Reply #741 on: <03-16-15/1634:03> »
Well he may have his hands full at the moment.Let's wait some more

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #742 on: <03-16-15/1809:09> »
Well I'm not going anyway... or more precisely I am not going anywhere without wifi.

ScytheKnight

• Ace Runner
« Reply #743 on: <03-21-15/1716:10> »
Well, it's been almost a fortnight since last GM post. I well understand that real life comes up and gets in the way of things... but this long without even a 'Sorry, things are a bit crazy I'll get back when I can." I'm ready to call it... I really only want to be doing one PBP game at a time, and I don't want to be wondering all the time if the GM is going to up and vanish again.
From To<<Matrix message>>
"Speech"
Thoughts
Astral
Mentor

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #744 on: <03-21-15/1807:12> »
fair enough, good game guys. see you on the next one
Speech
Thought