Catalyst Game Labs > Official Announcements

Official website revamp comment thread

<< < (2/4) > >>

theKernel:
It looks amazing! Give the developers my praise! One thing though, banners (like this forum's) when clicked lead you home. So I'd like that one to.

Loki:
I dig it, easier to find products in development.

Bull:
For reference:  The Missions adventures should have the authors name listed with them.  Something to fix next time we do an update.

Bull

JM_Hardy:

--- Quote from: Bull on ---For reference:  The Missions adventures should have the authors name listed with them.  Something to fix next time we do an update.

Bull

--- End quote ---

Shoot my a quick list of who to credit and I can take care of it. It's easy enough to do.

Jason H.

Tagz:
I like it.  I especially like how the books are separated and categorized, with descriptions and quick links for purchasing.  Very smart.

Also love that Fiction gets it's own section and that more novels will be popping up there in ebook/PDF form.

Like that there are wallpapers, hope we keep getting new ones as new books get released.

I like the Shadow Images idea, but I think it could do with a few more images.  Perhaps a few more and use thumbnails rather then have the page load out all of them in full resolution every time it gets loaded.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version