NEWS

I need help with erratas

• 2 Replies

Aranduin

• Newb
« on: <06-21-20/1915:13> »
Good evening ladies and gentlemen.

I post this in general but I don't know if it will be more suitable for errata subforum.

I am working on a compilation of all published material from Shadowrun 5 edition.
The idea is to put all the game material in one place (basically the rules, not the background or the campaigns). I already have all the material in a doc (more than 1200 pages and just over a million words).
The problem I have now is errata. I cannot find, for example, the corrected data from the Cutting Aces Peinade grenade or the merit The Master Debater.
Is there any compilation of errata other than the errata subforum?

Thanks in advance.

(Sorry if the post has an error, my native language is not English)

Xenon

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1 on: <06-22-20/0217:55> »
While not official errata you still might want to take a look at the big SR5 rules and clarification thread, just to make sure you haven't missed anything:

https://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/index.php?topic=11514.0

Aranduin

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <06-22-20/1321:15> »
While not official errata you still might want to take a look at the big SR5 rules and clarification thread, just to make sure you haven't missed anything:

https://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/index.php?topic=11514.0

Yea I know the post. The problem is realllly big. But I suppose I dont have other options....
Other example. We dont have a list with Chrome Flesh erratas but if a 17 page post. It is slow and cumbersome but I suppose there is no more ...

If my real life leaves me (and I have enough energy) I hope to finish in a few weeks and post it for use by the community.
In appearance it would not be a big deal 3 books in PDF format with only black and white text. I'm not very proficient with Open Office and these files are meant to be printed so they are very simple and unadorned. Suitable to have in game but bland.
« Last Edit: <06-22-20/1407:10> by Aranduin »