NEWS

CincyCon 2014 March 21-23 Cincinnati OH

• 5 Replies

Timothy M. Patrick

• Chummer
« on: <02-26-14/1150:58> »

It's not too late to get in on the fun you can register at http://www.cincycon.org/index.html the convention is $20.00 for all weekend and we have 6 time slots of Shadowrun missions scheduled most slots have 2 GM's scheduled and a 3rd on stand by.

Co-Host of CriticalGlitch a Shadowrun podcast Criticalglitch.com

csbrademeyer

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <03-07-14/1546:49> »
Are you a local group of runners?  I live in Cincinnati and am looking for a group to run with in an ongoing campaign.

Timothy M. Patrick

• Chummer
« Reply #2 on: <03-07-14/1738:01> »
I am from Columbus I just enjoy running at cons and spreading the SR love. I know of some folks who run at a place in Dayton but currently do not know of any groups in Cinci proper.  I try and keep this section of my website up to date when I find events.

http://criticalglitch.com/?page_id=197

The Masked Ferret

• Chummer
  • CDT Special Agent
« Reply #3 on: <03-10-14/0930:28> »
Curiosity compels me to ask, Do you happen to know if they plan to put the Shadowrun Missions slots on the Warhorn site?
SpeechThoughtMatrix/E-mail/TextingAstralSub-vocal

Timothy M. Patrick

• Chummer
« Reply #4 on: <03-10-14/1952:42> »
Curiosity compels me to ask, Do you happen to know if they plan to put the Shadowrun Missions slots on the Warhorn site?

I don't think so I think the PFS people set up the Warhorn site since the staff are more minis focused. If your interested and in the area just pop on over i am sure we can make room.

Timothy M. Patrick

• Chummer
« Reply #5 on: <03-20-14/2155:17> »
I don't know why it never occurred to me until now I have packed the demo deck of crossfire with me for the com a swell. It's the  demo set cgl was giving out at gencon at random times so if you want to see some of the cards and rules at least as of that time stop by and see us.