NEWS

Shadowrun: Sprawl Ops Boardgame

• 47 Replies

Streetsam_Crunch

• Newb
  • Grumpy Old Ork
« Reply #30 on: <06-08-18/0046:01> »
Edit: Aaaand they're gone! 0 out of 2 Street Legends left, 47 out of 50 Rogue's Gallery left, 141 out of 150 Veteran Runners left.

Yup, I grabbed up one of those Rogues Gallery spots with the quickness! I missed out on the others, but now I'll hopefully have a decent pic to go with my namesake!

Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS Michael!  :D

Crunch~

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #31 on: <06-10-18/1324:00> »
@Michael - do you know if they’ll have a full-blown pledge manager that one can add things to? Pretty sure I’m going to pop for the dice, but not sure about the metal tokens.

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #32 on: <06-10-18/1430:08> »
To quote an answer regarding 'can I back $1 for the Pledge Manager': " yes - however - if you are a brick and mortar store with a distribution account you can get a good deal - otherwise you have access to the items as seen here."

I assume that means all add-ons will still be available for people?_?
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

Streetsam_Crunch

• Newb
  • Grumpy Old Ork
« Reply #33 on: <06-10-18/1434:03> »
Hope so. I'm thinking about picking up some of those add-on's as well.

Crunch~

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #34 on: <06-10-18/1449:41> »
Same, I dropped the dice to get Veteran Runner, only after the honeymoon can I really see whether or not I can get some extras, so like 4 days after the campaign ends.

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #35 on: <06-11-18/1506:37> »
Big update to the Stretch Goals: the 300k extra city board goal is supposed to be a THIRD board. 200k is a second city, stretch goals after that have been pushed down the chart. So let's hope we get to 200k at the least and pray for 300k!

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #36 on: <06-11-18/1748:39> »
Thanks Michael

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #37 on: <06-14-18/0340:02> »
$142k now, so let's hope Origins causes a big push. 2 Legendary Runners down, 8k to Illustrated Standees, 28k to all five Legendary Runners, 58k to a second city board...

Harebrained Schemes sent out a mail about Sprawl Ops, SRR is getting a card as well. I kinda hope SR:HK doesn't, since I didn't get to back that. =P

I've had a chat regarding Smedley with primetide, currently checking up on things with Lynnvander regarding that chat.

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #38 on: <06-14-18/1455:12> »
That HBS mail does miracles. Over $30k today already, making it the best day so far and unlocking all the remaining Legendary Runners. City 2 here we come!

Streetsam_Crunch

• Newb
  • Grumpy Old Ork
« Reply #39 on: <06-15-18/1621:02> »
Hoping the 2nd City is Boston. Unless a miracle happens, we probably won't see the dragon fight that we're supposed to get in SRC, they can definitely wrap up that story here (plus there's even a stretch goal of a dragon fight... that would match it perfectly! Just add nanites and a schitzoid personality to the dragon ;) )

Crunch~

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #40 on: <06-15-18/1805:48> »
You'll have to suggest Boston in the first update, hope it makes the poll of most popular 4 options and then wins the vote. Right now Chicago and Berlin seem to have the best odds.

15.5k to go for an extra city, another 25k for the dragon coop mission and yet another 25k for standee footers with team colours. First easy, second doable, third I'm praying. 115.5k I doubt will happen.

Streetsam_Crunch

• Newb
  • Grumpy Old Ork
« Reply #41 on: <06-15-18/1829:37> »
Yup, already did earlier today. Boston at the top of the list. :)

I wouldn't mind seeing Chicago or Berlin either, though. Both can be very interesting.

Crunch~

Redwulfe

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #42 on: <06-15-18/1830:07> »
Come on its got to be Neo-Tokyo. :)

On a side note do we know if the foil board is replacing the existing one or in addition to the normal one. Sometimes the foiling process does not handle well with foldable items and I would hate to have a board that will tear up quicker than just having the standard board.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't

Red

*Play-by-Post color guide*
Thinking
com
speaking

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #43 on: <06-17-18/1658:49> »
No idea, tbh. =/

Current vote standings, it's a close call, fortunately for me no boring Chicago. =P
Berlin (30%, 165 Votes)
Tokyo (30%, 162 Votes)
Chicago (16%, 88 Votes)
Hong Kong (16%, 87 Votes)
Montreal (8%, 44 Votes)

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #44 on: <06-17-18/1905:02> »
I voted for Berlin, but would be happy with Tokyo if the voting ended up going that way.

I hope the foil board is in addition to the standard one as well. I would be surprised if it became the “standard” for the retail release, but one never knows.