NEWS

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Rules and such / Re: Qualities dictating a Young Character
« Last post by blackshade10 on Today at 18:29:20 »
What book is that in? I've always wanted to read it.

SR4 Street Legends Supplemental.

You da MVP!
« Last post by Sphinx on Today at 17:42:49 »

SR4 Street Legends Supplemental.
« Last post by Gorstavich on Today at 17:38:50 »
Well that was quick.  Two things...

1.  It has just been brought to my attention that she recently marathon-ed an anime called Jormungand, which features arms dealers and has a child soldier as one of the main characters.  Actually sounds interesting, I'm going to check it out this weekend.  Anyway, her thinking processes are starting to make a tad more sense to me now.

2.  Our GM stated, and I quote:  "#3!! %&#@%$ &#/$$!#@ NO."

She's considering the teen angle now.   ;D
Honestly, I didn't suspect at all that Damien is being controlled by the bugs.  The impression I got, from one of the books mentioning Vogel having some "mysterious benefactor" in some places, that Damien is trying to wrest control of his company away from the bugs who are manipulating Vogel, and Vogel's death/disappearance was a shadowrun backed by Damien to take Vogel out.
Living Campaign GM chat / Re: Player Sourced NERPs
« Last post by Captain Marge on Today at 17:30:12 »
I'll look into it.

My gut feeling is that the items should have something on them that tie it 'officially' to SR, so that Agents that might not be familiar with your crew can easily see that it's SR related. (So like the SR logo, Missions logo, or even it says 'Shadowrun' on it)

If it's on a limited set of items being given away, I don't think Catalyst will take issue, but let me be certain.

For sure - On all the stuff we've made thus far, we have been studiously avoiding any 'official' logo for fear of running afoul of copyright issues (though we don't sell the shirts, the whole IP issue is fraught). I am sure the lads would absolutely be willing and able to put a SR/Missions logo on them if that's something that would be kosher with Catalyst!

Will you be joining us at GenCon as well, at all?

Sadly no, we're only really able to get the band together (pun!) once a year due to everyone's Real Life(tm) commitments. GenCon has gotten so crowded and expensive over the last few years that we've decided to switch over to Origins, and I gotta say it was awesome! Y'all did a fantastic job organizing and running the events, over and above the awesome work you've done at GenCon the last several years.

Besides, a small dose of our particular brand of nonsense goes a long way. ;)

get van

stick the Dustoff drone in a drone rack in the van.

done.
« Last post by blackshade10 on Today at 17:15:19 »
D3vgrrl went after Kane to make people take her serious, and Kane laughed too hard to harm her as a result. So there's your social downsides. =P

Rules and such / Re: So uh, bricking guns?
« Last post by Hobbes on Today at 17:10:38 »
Also: The gun isn't melted down. It can be easily fixed again, doesn't require you to do a massive repair.

That's an important point.  "Bricking" has really the wrong context for Matrix damage.  IRL a "Bricked" item is typically done for.  In Shadowrun a device that has it's Matrix Condition Monitor filled is an easy fix.  One Hardware + Logic test later the item is returned to functionality.  I forget the time interval on the extended test, but get one box back and the device is working again (with penalties). 

A 2 Logic, 1 Hardware Troll Sami with a Commlink and basic tools can fix a few boxes of Matrix damage given a bit of time.

Also, repairing Matrix Damage has no cost, just time.  If you've got a Hardware toolkit and a Commlink you can probably get enough dice to get a box back by defaulting.  Don't glitch though  :  )
That looks effective, if a bit flashy.

But it looks like it only holds one passenger. They should have a get-away vehicle, or two; one ground, one water/air. They need to hold 8 people, does the roadmaster do that?
« Last post by Michael Chandra on Today at 16:33:34 »
Social Stress definitely then.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10