NEWS

YAY! New Avatar!

• 20 Replies

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #15 on: <04-08-13/0534:42> »
Two e-books, one adventure, the Matrix Chapter of SR2050, and portions of Rigger 4.

What do all of those things have in common?

I wrote them with a broken arm!  No painkillers, no cast, nothing.  Just a few centimeters missing from my tibia held in place by two steel plates and fifteen screws as the nerve to my dominant hand ground against the broken edges of the bone.

I request that my convictions to doing a good job and getting things done properly never be questioned again.
So... what you're saying is that we should break your arm every so often to make sure you do quality work?
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

Black

• Ace Runner
  • Rocking the Shadows since 1990
« Reply #16 on: <04-08-13/0612:00> »
Two e-books, one adventure, the Matrix Chapter of SR2050, and portions of Rigger 4.

I wrote them with a broken arm!  No painkillers, no cast, nothing.  Just a few centimeters missing from my tibia held in place by two steel plates and fifteen screws as the nerve to my dominant hand ground against the broken edges of the bone.

I request that my convictions to doing a good job and getting things done properly never be questioned again.

So... what you're saying is that we should break your arm every so often to make sure you do quality work?
Seems a logical conclusion.  If only we knew someone in Kanada... or someone at least willing to travel to this mythical country of maple syrup lined streets.
Perception molds reality
Change perception and reality will follow
SR1+SR2+SR3++SR4+hb+++B?UB+IE+W+sa+m-gmM--P

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #17 on: <04-08-13/0619:30> »

Seems a logical conclusion.  If only we knew someone in Kanada... or someone at least willing to travel to this mythical country of maple syrup lined streets.
Sorry, I'm in the wrong province.  :P
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Valashar

• Omae
  • I'm always angry, but I usually hide it well.
« Reply #18 on: <04-08-13/1715:02> »

Sorry, I'm in the wrong province.  :P

I'm in the U.S., but only a day trip south of him, and I have a suitable 1-meter torque wrench for the violence. But I don't do runs, especially thug runs across international borders, without at least a 4-figure payday, half up front. My prefered escrow service is PayPal. ^_^
Shadowrun Missions: GenCon 2013

We groped the cat, and tazed the baby.

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« Reply #19 on: <04-08-13/1721:48> »
Pfft. Let him do all the work. GenCon comes every year.
Power corrupts.
Absolute power is kinda neat.

"Peter Smith has the deadest of deadpans and a very sly smile, making talking to him a fun game of keeping up and slinging the next subtle zinger." - Jason M. Hardy, 3 August 2015

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #20 on: <04-08-13/1726:01> »
Hmm. Will once a year be enough? Maybe we should try for every six months, just to make sure he's in peak writing form?
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters