NEWS

Unique Gear Ideas

• 1 Replies

Crystalnix

• Newb
« on: <07-03-19/1254:49> »
I’ve always been the one in group that comes up with the specialized gear(or abilities, classes, and races when we play something like pathfinder). I figured I may as well put a few of my ideas out here for you guys to see.

First up: I morphing cyber mermaid tail liminal body augment. It can switch between tail form and functional cyberlegs on command with the tail form acting as already having a pair of cyberfins. It only has 25 capacity due to its design needing to be streamlined as well as light. It costs 2.5 essence and 40,000 nuyen.

For right now i’ve only been designing things based on 5th edition rules, it’ll be interesting to see what I can bring over to 6th edition
Standard upgrades are bland, show me something more........interesting. I know the specialty gear isn’t kept in general viewing, money’s not an issue. I’m just trying to find something that actually catches my interest.

Crystalnix

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <07-03-19/1725:53> »
My newest idea is creating a character that is based around using infrasonic and ultrasonic waves as a weapon through augmentations like the noise generators for their respective soundwaves. Still working on this idea and I welcome everyone’s opinions on both this idea and the first one I shared.
Standard upgrades are bland, show me something more........interesting. I know the specialty gear isn’t kept in general viewing, money’s not an issue. I’m just trying to find something that actually catches my interest.