NEWS

Panzerknacker Sidethread

• 204 Replies

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #60 on: <02-27-17/0528:49> »
bnc stood, scowling at Yael, her anger barely contained. "This is precisely what I meant. You're presumptuous and egocentric. You're neither blind nor as bottomless stupid as what your talk indicates. Get the fuck - out - of - my - room if you can't use the few chunks of grey matter underneath your well-done hair. Do I look like my parents fed me well and nice? Do I look like I grew up in a tight, secure, warm place?" It's obvious what she means. Her face is hollow, her eyes have circles. Malnutrition and intoxication left marks on both her body and soul.
Her voice is pitched, almost to the point of screaming, as she grabs Yael by the collar. "Read a FUCKING EBOOK about prevalences of diverse "irregularities in nutrition and substance abuse", you presumptuous moron. In the meanwhile, I give you a hint: You don't need this" - Yael feels a sudden pain where bnc holds her, as a small, put painful dose of electricity is emitted into her body - "in a corp house. Now get out and don't you dare assume anything about my life ever again!"

It's not difficult to spot that bnc herself is close to tears, both from fury and painful memories.
"normal speech"
whisper/"under your breath"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #61 on: <02-27-17/0701:46> »

Anna does not even try to resist as she is shocked out of her memories. She bites her lower lip not to scream and then said angerly "You asshole!" She pushes bnc to the couch and leans over her. Usually, Yael would not go into physical, but in this odd confrontation, Anna is superior physically. She is small frame and weak but as agile as a cat and with naturally good reflexes. She pushed her body weight on top of bnc and said in a low tough voice "You have money for expensive drug abuse and you needed a small fortune just to get into your game. Get a fucking grip over your life before you toss them away for nothing..." with a pause she said "Oh and nice to finally freaking meet you Bianca - I am Yael. .
« Last Edit: <02-27-17/0942:55> by gilga »

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #62 on: <02-27-17/0932:57> »
bnc fights down a scream of terror, astonishment and fury when Yael dives over her, pinning her down. As a former urchin, Anna immediately understands why bnc doesn't scream. She'd rather die than admit defeat in front of their other teammates. Being rescued in this situation is something unthinkable. Instead, something between a snarl and a hiss comes out of her mouth.
The moment Anna lies over her, pinning her down, there's a tangible tension between the two of them. bnc's breast heaves heavily as she struggles to get Anna off her.
"I fabricate my drugs myself, from cheap materials. I can get all this stuff in a grocery or drug store for no money at all, and I earned every single euro for my deck myself, by my own blood and sweat. I was given nothing. Nothing."

[spoiler]Since you managed to subdue her, and bnc's strength is 1, let's assume you pinned her down succesfully, holding her by the wrist so she can't electrolute as long as you hold her. If she replies something before (or instead) of leaving, it's okay with me, although you already wrote that she leaves. Anna might find the situation interesting: Between all this tension, and fury, and intense exchange, bnc lies under her, breathing heavily, helpless.
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #63 on: <02-27-17/1634:40> »
Anna is surprised that it actually worked, the young decker lies under her and breathing heavily... almost. She can feel the tension between hitting her or kissing her - actually Anna has been in that situation before. Grappled and helpless - she just was not the one maintaining the grapple. She tightened her grapple as much as she could, pushing even closer to the young decker, pressing against her. She said "Ofcourse you make them yourself, you are a brianiac... and of course you are too proud to call the trogs... I wonder what explanation would be more embarrassing...
Seriously though, you have anger issues and electric hands - I am not letting you out until you calm down."

Anna was not a violent person and was a bit embarrassed by the situation and intimacy. After a moment of silence she said "Sorry for thinking that you are a spoiled  genius rich girl with daddy issues, eating disorders and drug abuse problems... I tend to see the best in people." She smiled somewhat artificially - as she was still blushed and her eyes were still wet. But she then added "but until you relax, I will tell you this. I like you because you remind me of the things I left behind. The sad truth is that I miss the fucked up life I left behind. I had friends that got it. I cannot really talk to spoiled rich kids, all their experiences are boring and their problems are mundane and unexciting."
« Last Edit: <02-27-17/1644:02> by gilga »

SquirrelDude

• Omae
« Reply #64 on: <02-27-17/1957:51> »
[spoiler]Remember that even if the rest of the team is out and about there is a trained Tibetan Mastiff, who is familiar with bnc in the house. Your call if you even want Zelda to interfere in one of these moments.[/spoiler]
"normal speech"
"under your breath"
thought
Astral
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
" translated foreign language" (Foreign Language)

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #65 on: <02-28-17/0613:31> »
[spoiler]@Squirrel I wasn't aware anyone is reading this :D you peeping Tom!
Let a lucky roll decide whether or not Zelda is close by and hears what's going on: Lucky roll: 1d6t5 0
No. Thanks for the hint, though!

@gilga In exactly what position is Yael? Sitting? Lying? Kneeling?[/spoiler]

bnc's eyes are fixed on Yael. She stares at her for a long time, unable or unwilling to say anything. Her mind is racing, her body in high alarm. She struggles to get free, suppresses a grunt of pain and frustration. There's no indication that she'd give up easily. Even when she stops struggling, Yael - experienced with people and grown up on the street - doesn't need a second glance at bnc's eyes to figure out that she's not even about to calm down.
When bnc finally speak up, her voice is full of vomin. She speaks low, and icy, stressing almost every syllable. "Are you fraggin' kiddin me? You've got some serious disorders. I know what I speak of, you blown-up barbie-doll. You degrade me to the very thing you loathe, and then frame youself as 'seeing the best in people'." Her voice changes, as she falls into sarcasm. "Oh, sweet, sad, rich, student and mage shadowrunner Anna - or is Yael s'posed to be a name? - falls in love with a fucked-up orphan because life has become so boring since princess Barbie doesn't have to be cold and hungry anymore. How wonderful it was to fight for your life everyday. I'm so sorry that you lost all those beautiful, exciting troubles. You arrogant, annoying, self-loving, egocentric cunt disgust me. Get off me, you perv!"
« Last Edit: <02-28-17/0723:15> by Volker »
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #66 on: <02-28-17/1452:33> »
[spoiler]
I assume she is laying on top of her on the floor (or carpet) next to the sofa.
[/spoiler]

Continuing to press bnc to the floor she said "I am sorry to hear that you are orphan bnc.

Yael is my given name, it really is from the bible and my dad picked it up
because he was reading Yael as deceptive and beautiful like he wished for me.
He is kind of an asshole, but my mother is not much better. They both were in and out of prison
serving the needs of stronger gangsters. Things were good when they were out and
bad when they were in.

Anna is my fake SIN name, the one I used for university. I honestly wanted to be like the SINNers but at the end of the day I am just a fake person. I cannot get a real job because even the best of SINs burn out under a serious inspection. I do not hate them or anything. I mean I used to  blame them for anything when I was a street girl - now I simply feel that I can never be honest with them.  Their problems seem trivial and boring for me  and I cannot really connect with them.

Oh and you can stop the act, I know that you do not find me repulsive. You can tell that to yourself all day long but you are the only member in this team with such a strong emotional response toward me. So call me fool, or perv, or barbie doll all you like. I know that there is something more in there - but I am not part of your inner monologue babe - so I'll never know why you respond so intensely to me. 

I will let you out now - I do not wish to harm you. If you try and strike me I can protect myself, I am not afraid."

She allowed bnc to get up and quickly got up on her legs, in a defensive position uncertain how bnc would behave.

« Last Edit: <02-28-17/1515:54> by gilga »

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #67 on: <03-01-17/0937:17> »
"I am sorry to hear that you are orphan bnc.
"I don't give shit about what you care for. In case your brain capacity was fully occupied with crying about your whore or of a mother: I didn't shoot at pity, I was mocking you."
"Oh and you can stop the act, I know that you do not find me repulsive. You can tell that to yourself all day long but you are the only member in this team with such a strong emotional response toward me. So call me fool, or perv, or barbie doll all you like. I know that there is something more in there - but I am not part of your inner monologue babe - so I'll never know why you respond so intensely to me."
bnc rolls her eyes in frustration. "Ugh, you got a serious problem. I'm intensily pissed by you, that's about it. Maybe I'll text Gerhard to explain it to you nice and cosy. I share your love for fun, but I can't stand people who believe they're the center of the world. Now, if you'd please stop raping me..?"
When Anna lets go, bnc doesn't attempt to electrolute her. She pushes her off herself rather harshly, however, as soon as she gets the chance to. She gets up quickly, though Yael can tell that she's not a trained fighter. The motion is awkward and unrefined. Still, bnc never even averts her gaze from Yael for a split-second. She pats off her shirt and jeans, where Yael lay on her.
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #68 on: <03-01-17/1125:42> »
Anna relaxes a bit and said "Well, I do not believe that the world revolves around me. I mean - I am kind of selfish, I admit, but the moment I enjoyed most  was the look in your eyes with that charisma spell on. You were happy - little girl that got her first dress happy. Forgive the girly metaphor... I am sure you'd use a different one.

I put up with your insults and mood swings and this time you crossed the line to violence.  Yes I know, you got angry for me thinking the wrong things at you but how could I know what to think? Computers do not talk back to me, no background checks. I see what I can but without context it is difficult. Malnutrition can come from eating disorders or can come from having no food to eat. I see bits and pieces and assemble them together, sometimes I am completely wrong.  I am trying. "

She looks around and said "I guess I should leave" she fixed her clothes and unless stopped would head toward her room.

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #69 on: <03-02-17/0113:49> »
Anna relaxes a bit and said "Well, I do not believe that the world revolves around me. I mean - I am kind of selfish, I admit, but the moment I enjoyed most  was the look in your eyes with that charisma spell on. You were happy - little girl that got her first dress happy.

"Don't play that card", bnc says, averting her eyes. She's trying to sound thick, but Yael can tell that she touched something inside bnc. She can't quite come up with the anger that filled her just seconds ago.

When Yael's finished, bnc looks up. She doesn't react at Yael's announcement that she's about to leave. Instead she asks flatly and somewhat bluntly: "What do you want from me? All you get is insults and what nice and tidy college girls might call violence. Why bother? And don't bulldrek me again."
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #70 on: <03-02-17/0308:13> »
Anna sighed "For once, I am a street rat turned into a college student
and I spent the last years buried behind books or drunk in college parties.
Where would I go after we rob a bank? I need your help more than your realize.
I mean you are a foreigner so you definitely know how to travel under the radar.
You also know how to behave under that kind of heat, I don't.
I never left the city and if I skip town I am completely on my own. "

She shrugged "and we do have something. I have no idea what, but there is something there.
Anger or violence are not the worst, silence and indifference are worse."
she said.
Anna hugged herself and felt vulnerable. A deep emotion from within made her cold and lonely.
At first, she was upset about the past, now was upset about life in general.
It was nothing verbal - but if it was it would come out as something like:
" Nobody likes the truth...
You should have spoken about her eyes or soft skin or something.
Stupid little girl."
« Last Edit: <03-02-17/0309:48> by gilga »

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #71 on: <03-10-17/0023:51> »
bnc's voice is calm, and difficult to interpret: "I cannot help you. If you need help to cross borders, do the same I did: fuck someone who's bigger, tougher, and older than you, and hope he doesn't get bored before you're finished using him.
In the shadows, everyone's alone. Now go."

bnc stands for the blink of an eye, then turns to the fridge.
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #72 on: <03-10-17/0225:06> »
Anna said sarcastically, "So your advice is to go fuck someone else... and you just had to bring that up now" she was angry - but kept her voice at check.

She approached the fridge and tried to get an eye contact, she said.
"bnc,  I do not rape - it is more of a guy thing. If you want me to leave you alone I will. 
She sighed and then said
Though I was not asking you for a favor or anything, you will use me as well... You are a decker and I can make you even smarter and more alert and strong willed. I can give you an advantage that no other decker has.  Besides, your merry gang has no mage and it will slow your game, you are better of working with someone you trust

« Last Edit: <03-10-17/0259:26> by gilga »

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #73 on: <03-10-17/0953:33> »
bnc sighs softly, but doesn't make an attempt to stop Yael despite having her sent off just seconds before.

"There's one persistent specimen..."
"Another drink then?
Why exactly is it a bad timing? Whatever you felt there was between us, was yesterday, and seems like an eternity. Apart from that,  you are about to fuck someone else to boost your career. Since you come after your mother in that regard, why not say it?

I know you don't rape. You don't have the balls for it. Neither literally nor methaporically. I could tie myself to the bed and take 'dust, and you would ask for my permission, wouldn't you?"

When Anna mentions future cooperations, her tone becomes a tad more business. "I don't trust anybody. I plan on becoming older than 22. If you're sensible, you do the same. I can work with you, and with any other mage. I don't have a problem with you, but if I can choose, I choose someone who doesn't blow up things because they freak out.
And yeah, this implies I wouldn't work with myself probably, if I could choose. Believe me, I know why."
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #74 on: <03-10-17/1642:55> »
Anna looked at bnc and said "Well thanks, it's not like I need to do much before evening." and takes the second round. "Because I am not entirely comfortable with my role in that gig. I am not saying that I am not going to enjoy it. Still, somehow this is the second time where I end in this position.  I wish we were smart enough to find a solution that keeps me fully clothed. I mean, I am a professional pickpocket and been lifting wallets since I was like five.  Perhaps we should have done some pickpocketing or something.

Was that an insult about my mother? That bitch would pimp me for a shot of bliss.  I left my family to their fate because they are assholes that used me just like everyone else."

Anna laughed softly at bnc's rape comment "Well, perhaps some people can enjoy an unresponsive girl that just lays there. I like my girls considerably more active... If any I sharpen their senses to increase sensation. No I would not ask for permission, I'll just let you be.  If you don't scream I don't scream sugar. "

She then said "You are too harsh on yourself, street mages are batshit crazy and street deckers are neurotic and self centered. I get you do not get to be an elite criminal without being broken to begin with. Perhaps I am crazy for being drawn to this lifestyle in the first place - the sensible thing  was to decline this job and stay at school, easier to get to 22 that way."
« Last Edit: <03-10-17/1659:12> by gilga »