NEWS

The Found Arcana OOC

• 286 Replies

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #255 on: <10-31-18/0500:41> »
Eh, I too watched Transformer cartoons in my childhood ;)
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Beta

• Ace Runner
  • SR1 player, SR5 GM@FtF & player@PbP
« Reply #256 on: <10-31-18/1036:15> »
I have no idea who starscream is :-/

One immersion may be possible, on the 'GM's character gets the same karma and nuyen as the player characters do' theory.  Depends how much karma we get, but based on what you'd said it may be enough.

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #257 on: <10-31-18/1256:44> »
Sounds like we're headed to the meet with the Johnson/father.

@Lorebane, do you want to post to take us there?

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #258 on: <10-31-18/1552:56> »
One immersion may be possible, on the 'GM's character gets the same karma and nuyen as the player characters do' theory.  Depends how much karma we get, but based on what you'd said it may be enough.

Yes I agree - especially considering how deep in debt we are.

Lorebane24

• Omae
« Reply #259 on: <10-31-18/1624:58> »
Just getting to class now.  I can put something up when I get home tongiht.
The power of the Tri-Horse!

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #260 on: <10-31-18/1700:21> »
By the way:  My idea for a next chapter is a drek job for our creditor.  Something unpleasant and morally ambiguous:

finding another debtor and making sure he pays. How hard would our characters pressure someone whose state is not so different than theirs but is down on his luck?

No monetary pay, but will forgo some of the interest on our debt, reduce the debt. Depending on the debt level of each of our characters. I think it is a nice opportunity to flesh out some of the unpleasant people we took money from and the intrigue with them.  (with no direct relation to the main plot line, creditors expect us to do favors to them until the debt is repaid).

What do you guys think?

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #261 on: <10-31-18/1716:47> »
From an RP standpoint I think it sounds like a great idea.

From an IC standpoint, I think we all owe our individual debts to different organizations. I don't think we share a creditor.

I think we were also talking about pursing Lorebane's plot arc. Lorebane would provide a plot overview to the next GM who could then fill in the details. Now, if we want to step away from that - both to let the next GM have more of a free hand, and also to let Lorebane play in a session where he doesn't know what's happening behind the scenes - then I'm open to that, but let's make sure we're aligned as a group.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #262 on: <10-31-18/1742:12> »
I men we all have similar backgrounds, let's be in the pocket of the same organization. ;)

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #263 on: <11-12-18/1433:44> »
Bumping this.

@Lorebane, can you get us to the finish line?

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #264 on: <11-13-18/0634:41> »
So whose GMing next?

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #265 on: <11-13-18/1236:30> »
I believe it's you, gilga.

Lorebane, were you still planning on playing it does your schedule not allow for it?

Lorebane24

• Omae
« Reply #266 on: <11-13-18/1825:51> »
I'm not really sure.  The big problem is that I either forget to check the site lately, or when it comes to mind I get worried because I haven't been there in a while and put it off, but I'm kind of in a mental funk, and I think I'd like to TRY it.  Maybe just worrying about a single character for a while would give me something else to look forward to/get invested in.  And if not, I guess they could just get killed off?

What do you think would round out the party without stepping too much on anyone's toes?

Beta

• Ace Runner
  • SR1 player, SR5 GM@FtF & player@PbP
« Reply #267 on: <11-13-18/2044:33> »
I'd say whatever plays easy and natural for you, without having to delve into obscure corners of the rules or the like.  So that you can read what is going on and just react.  I've been in that wiped mental state, and you really are not apt to want to go flipping through the rule book to find the right action, etc.

Lorebane24

• Omae
« Reply #268 on: <11-13-18/2258:26> »
I just remembered I have Cutting Aces, so maybe some sort of huckster/grifter?

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #269 on: <11-14-18/0826:37> »
Well, alright.

Lorebane please send me any notes that you have and want in the next story.

Let's toss some ideas about what kind of run we want, and hopefully, I can have something ready for next week.