NEWS

running in Paris

• 8 Replies

farothel

• Prime Runner
« on: <06-06-11/1244:28> »
Hey, we're going to be running in Paris for our next campaign, so I was wondering if there is something on Paris in any of the shadowrun books (also in older editions).
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Nath

• Omae
« Reply #1 on: <06-06-11/1302:40> »
Shadows of Europe. As far as I can tell, there is nothing else on that topic, unless you go for the old, French-only, France sourcebook.

Harlequin

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <06-09-11/1517:31> »
Greatbto read book, France sourcebook, but pretty useless (i'm from Québec, thus i read french). I would recommend the great S.O.X published by Black Book éditions (http://www.black-book-editions.fr/index.php?site_id=104   ). It's a setting sourcebook located between France and Germany. It a complety radiated savage place, an awesome mood set. It's located two hours from Paris.

Check it out chummer!

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3 on: <06-09-11/1602:07> »
Luckily I'm from Belgium and I read French too, even though it's not my native language.  I'll have a look at it, depending on where the GM wants to put us.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Insomniac

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Newb
  • My imaginary friend thinks I have mental problems
« Reply #4 on: <06-09-11/1635:51> »
There's a section on France in the 6th World Almanac that covers some of the changes between Shadows of Europe and the present day.
The shadows never sleep, so why should I?
My site:  The Data Haven

Taxandrian

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <06-11-11/0826:52> »
Hey Farothel you can always borrow my copy of shadows over Europe next time we meet.

And in case you were wondering, you should be able to identify me pretty easily just by the name alone  ;)

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #6 on: <06-11-11/1245:17> »
Wouldn't 'Running in Paris almost require Parkour as a necessity now?
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Taxandrian

• Newb
« Reply #7 on: <06-12-11/0643:42> »
Wouldn't 'Running in Paris almost require Parkour as a necessity now?

And a rather suicidal outlook in life probably. getting around in Paris should require being encased in about a meter of steel.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #8 on: <06-12-11/1321:32> »
Reminds me of my last trip to Toronto, actually...
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11