Shadowrun General > Gear

The Krime Katalog

<< < (2/12) > >>

0B:
I liked the tone of it a lot! I haven't used any of the stats yet.

I am greatly considering just attaching the loudener to every weapon I have in 6E, sheerly for the sake of mohawk.

Are you looking for specific feedback on pacing, word choice, etc, or just getting a feel of how it's going?

Shinobi Killfist:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WKM9GDuX0Y

CanRay:

--- Quote from: 0B on ---Are you looking for specific feedback on pacing, word choice, etc, or just getting a feel of how it's going?
--- End quote ---
Mostly just a "like", "hate", "meh", and experiences using the gear, especially ones with special rules like the Calliope/Carpet or the Wageslave.

Too many of the comments I saw when it first came out were, well, pretty much attacks on it.   :'(

Lormyr:

--- Quote from: CanRay on ---Mostly just a "like", "hate", "meh", and experiences using the gear, especially ones with special rules like the Calliope/Carpet or the Wageslave.

Too many of the comments I saw when it first came out were, well, pretty much attacks on it.   :'(
--- End quote ---

Since you never did follow up with a response to that thread I am left to wonder if you actually do want genuine feedback, or just want to hear what people like about your work?

Being sensitive to feedback to your work is totally fine, but calling criticism about how grenades are just mechanically unbalanced "attacks" is a weak sentiment. Attacks are calling you, the author, names or being derogatory towards you personally. Saying that two elements of your whole piece of work are grossly unbalanced, with an explanation of why, is feedback to your work. I would advise that anyone sensitive to others commenting on their work be careful about asking for feedback from the community, because they just might get it.

That said, here are some positives for you:

The flavor of the book, the NPC quotes, and the fluff were quite solid.

With the exception of the absurd multiple explosive weapons and the heat slugs, the power creep of the other weapons is minimal, which is a good thing.

markelphoenix:
Having played a game using Krime Carpet, can say the results were spectacular and fun was had. We dubbed it a very Michael Bay moment.

So, here's one guy that greatly appreciates the multi explosive weapons.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version