Shadowrun General > The Secret History

Stardust?

<< < (2/5) > >>

0B:
Oh, good point. Your interpretations's better.

I was trying to figure out what the author meant by "scribus" since that's not a word, I think I overthinked things

Nightmare:
...or it could be Harlequin's former "ally" spirit too.  Remember, he's still out there and it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for it to take a new name.....

Also fits with hiding from the motley faced one and Ehran being mad - all part of Denver's upheaval could be involved...

0B:

--- Quote from: Nightmare on ---...or it could be Harlequin's former "ally" spirit too.  Remember, he's still out there and it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for it to take a new name.....

Also fits with hiding from the motley faced one and Ehran being mad - all part of Denver's upheaval could be involved...

--- End quote ---

I thought about that, but that doesn't fit the lines about him playing dead in '16 and coming back 64 years later (in 2080).

Nightmare:
Well, hmmm....

Course it might not be an elf per say....it could be an unnamed dragon or...a Horror/Terror too.  We do know that both Ehran and Harlequin have fought the Terrors/Horrors over the years...<shrugs>....going to have to just wait and see...

mik212:
So as far as we can tell Stardust is some new character? Not some obscure lore thing you need to read 5 novels to learn about?

Well I guess that works. I figured my only other option was someone from Earthdawn but that's not really legal anymore.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version