« Reply #240 on: <11-13-11/0107:39> »
Oh sure, blame me for everything.  ;D
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

kirk

• Omae
« Reply #241 on: <11-13-11/0940:15> »
Well, Occam's Razor would suggest it to be so.  ;)

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #242 on: <11-13-11/1216:52> »
Welcome Keita! And don't worry, we won't hold it against you that you personally know CanRay. ;D

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #243 on: <11-13-11/1459:21> »
Well, Occam's Razor would suggest it to be so.  ;)
Bah, that's not sharp enough to shave my winter beard.  ;)
Welcome Keita! And don't worry, we won't hold it against you that you personally know CanRay. ;D
Good, 'cause he's not me, he's his own person.  Blame him for his things, blame me for mine.  :)

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Keita

• Omae
  • Between darkness and light.
« Reply #244 on: <11-14-11/1418:14> »
Good.  ;D Although...if you had, it would be my own fault for mentioning it, wouldn't it.  ::)
"There are always consequences to our actions. We all must face what we have done, and submit to the justice of the pack. It may be that you will have to run alone from now on, but you cannot begin to fix what you broke without admitting that you broke it." - Madrecita's animal twin.

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #245 on: <11-19-11/1204:35> »
Good, 'cause he's not me, he's his own person.  Blame him for his things, blame me for mine.  :)
Who said anything about blaming him for his things? I thought we all agreed to blame you for everything?
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

Diamondfist

• Newb
« Reply #246 on: <11-20-11/2346:19> »
Huge newbie to Shadowrun, but a member at the BT forums for a while. Discovered Shadowrun about a week ago and after some scrutiny and reading the QSR, kinda fell in love with it and bought a copy of the 20th Anniversary LE core rulebook yesterday. I also kinda fell in love with the computer wallpaper as well. Any company that takes the time to make wallpaper from the art of the RPG is tops with me. There's a lot of cool people on these forums too, and am looking forward to enjoying this game.
Why do people always wait so long before they go to their gorilla?

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #247 on: <11-21-11/0113:27> »
Welcome aboard, DF.  Leave your sanity at the door, it's a wild ride from here.

And that's without the Better Than Life chips!  ;D

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Hakeashar

• Newb
« Reply #248 on: <11-21-11/0650:03> »
First time poster here, I've recently joined two SR4 games, although I've been in the shadows since 92 (when we broke open the 1st Ed book and took on the Insects, sent them packing for Chicago).  Back when you could pull the pins on three grenades, drop them in your lap and not die hehe.

My first character (Cat - female Amerind face-type) ended up having to bite the bullet and went to prison to cover for the rest of the team.  ;)   

Then a 15 year break and 3 editions later, I've worked up a MAdept and a PhysAd face (recreating Cat again basically).

Very glad to be back in the dark and happy to see the forums here.

Cheers

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #249 on: <11-21-11/0700:02> »
Ha!

I used to burn through so many characters, PCs and NPCs, that I never got that chance. I think it'd be interesting to have a character walk out of the pen after fifteen years with their years of experience only to have the Hudson Hawk experience.

"Oh, yeah. You don't even know what Miracle Shooter is."

/Cue the ass-whipping.

"The only thing you guess about a broken down old man is that he's a survivor." — Joe Sarno, Way of the Gun
« Last Edit: <11-21-11/0704:12> by James Meiers »

Forged

• Newb
« Reply #250 on: <11-30-11/0132:49> »
New guy here, I've already posted a character and I can't wait to fully explore the site

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #251 on: <11-30-11/0737:54> »
Greetings! Enjoy your stay and have fun!

Mystic

• Freelancer
  • Omae
  • Word Mercenary
« Reply #252 on: <11-30-11/1026:01> »
Huge newbie to Shadowrun, but a member at the BT forums for a while. Discovered Shadowrun about a week ago and after some scrutiny and reading the QSR, kinda fell in love with it and bought a copy of the 20th Anniversary LE core rulebook yesterday. I also kinda fell in love with the computer wallpaper as well. Any company that takes the time to make wallpaper from the art of the RPG is tops with me. There's a lot of cool people on these forums too, and am looking forward to enjoying this game.

Howdy! How long were you a member of the BT forums? I used to hang out there a LOT myself, but kind of switched over here once I found out about the place.
Bringing chaos, mayhem, and occasionally cookies to the Sixth World since 2052!

"Just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it can't be hard on your clients"-Rule 38, The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries, Schlock Mercenary.

roal4151

• Newb
« Reply #253 on: <12-03-11/1723:29> »
Not new to Shadowrun since I have played it in the 1990s, but have restarted a campaign (with the premade adventures of the artefacts series from Catalyst, since family, work, etc take already a lot of time so no more  able to write my owns). After years of playing 3.5-4th edition of Wizard, what an huge difference of feeling with Shadowrun! We are six at my table and enjoy it so much that we plan to go for it for a long time! Or as long as you continue to build up adventures already written considering my time limits!

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #254 on: <12-04-11/1124:20> »
Great to have you here!

For more adventures, check out the Missions seasons that are the official RPGA-style campaigns and also there's quite a bit other adventures like Ghost Cartels or the Horizon campaign books. You can also find a lot of plot hooks in books like War!, Spy Games and Conspiracy Theories that provide the basis of a game, if you just need a head start on writing your own.