NEWS

Welcome!

• 772 Replies

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #90 on: <09-13-10/0953:25> »
And we couldn't afford pencils and paper! We had to prick our fingers and record our characters in blood on our (manly) chests!
Wait... I'm the old one here. You didn't have chests back then ;D
*I* did... I'm 37, man. ;)
Wait at 37 you were what...9 when Shadowrun started? Also I have officially beed dethroned as the "Old One"!
Okay, Shadowrun started in '89, when I was 16. I didn't actually pick it up until I was 18 though...

Jadehellbringer

• Global Moderator
  • Chummer
  • My crotch! I'm not supposed to... wait, what?
« Reply #91 on: <09-13-10/1040:30> »
Welshman, don't bother parking the Mech- just adapt. I'm actually trying to figure out how to cast spells from my Jupiter so I can take part in the next Best Ever tournament. Daviar and Hadry are going down!  ;D
Not to be demanding, but can you please point that Panther Assault Cannon somewhere other than my groin?

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #92 on: <09-13-10/1104:28> »
And we couldn't afford pencils and paper! We had to prick our fingers and record our characters in blood on our (manly) chests!
Wait... I'm the old one here. You didn't have chests back then ;D
*I* did... I'm 37, man. ;)
Wait at 37 you were what...9 when Shadowrun started? Also I have officially beed dethroned as the "Old One"!
Okay, Shadowrun started in '89, when I was 16. I didn't actually pick it up until I was 18 though...
Ok you had chest hair ;D I was 23 And married for the second time!
Yeah, I'm A Minotaur! You Gotta Beef with that?
I'm a Minotaur not a bully!
I studied at the Rocky Mountain Culinary School.I specialized in Seafood.
My Dad worked out of el Toro In New Mexico.

Welshman

• Newb
« Reply #93 on: <09-13-10/1244:06> »
Welshman, don't bother parking the Mech- just adapt. I'm actually trying to figure out how to cast spells from my Jupiter so I can take part in the next Best Ever tournament. Daviar and Hadry are going down!  ;D

Oh I'm happy to adapt... Which will win a Force 10 Earth Elemental or an Awesome?

Now if I could bring over a suit of even Tornado PAL, I'd be a happy chummer. Let me bring in an Infiltrator or Kopis and I'll have mayhem a plenty.

Until then, I gotta go dig up my gyro mount and find a replacement for this antique candy cane machine gun.
The Welshman
Catalyst Freelancer

Doc Chaos

• Omae
  • Bavarian Mr. Johnson
« Reply #94 on: <09-14-10/0033:43> »

Oh I'm happy to adapt... Which will win a Force 10 Earth Elemental or an Awesome?

Now if I could bring over a suit of even Tornado PAL, I'd be a happy chummer. Let me bring in an Infiltrator or Kopis and I'll have mayhem a plenty.

Until then, I gotta go dig up my gyro mount and find a replacement for this antique candy cane machine gun.

Earth Elemental. Can you spell *Earthquake rift under your feet*? :)
SR4A Limited Edition [german] - 0478/1100

Angelone

• Ace Runner
  • A decent perfection
« Reply #95 on: <09-18-10/0909:51> »
Hello alll, another Dumpshocker here. Got a quick question is there anyway to change the boards color scheme? The light it hurts my eyes... :'(
REJOICE! For bad things are about to happen.
la vida no vale nada

Devil

• Omae
« Reply #96 on: <09-18-10/0946:21> »
It's a secret, but I like you, so I'll let you in on it.

Go to your profile. Look and layout preferences.

Now you can see why it's a secret. It's really hard to find. ::)
I'm just messin' with ya.
Lol. Welcome to everyone.

I dont think i've introduced myself to...like anyone.

Hi,
I'm Joker. I play Shadowrun. I think I'm funny. I'm not.
-Joker
« Last Edit: <09-18-10/0948:37> by Joker »

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #97 on: <09-18-10/1129:53> »
They are working on some more SR-based themes, but the programming on it is a bit trickier than expected.

Casazil

• Omae
  • There can be only one!
« Reply #98 on: <09-18-10/1418:51> »
Hello alll, another Dumpshocker here. Got a quick question is there anyway to change the boards color scheme? The light it hurts my eyes... :'(

Welcome
"If at first you don't succeed blame someone else"
Joel "Casazil" Rogers
Catalyst Demo Team Shadowrun Special Agent #251
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/CasazilsShadowrun/

Julius Q Enderby

• Newb
« Reply #99 on: <09-19-10/0030:35> »
Hello all,

I've been a lurking at Dumpshock since about March. Thanks to all that have been so generous with sharing their talent, humour and insight. Coming back to the shadows after a long SR hiatus. Quite a bit has changed since retirement: Dunklezahn was not quite Prez yet (we were headed to it) and my cyberdeck is more obsolete than Usda's stone dice. At least you can still roll dice!   ;)

Our group has picked up SR4A and seem to be enjoying it so far, in spite of my being stuck in 2057. (Hey, I've still got way too much unused SR3 stuff to drop it. Still good, just have to take a few liberties with some of the tech.) We've still got a few mechanics to take out on a first spin. We might yet fast forward to 2072 once the election is done and the prez is cacked. We've 15 yrs of spoilers ahead of us, heh.

Quite liking the new boards - nice job. Looking forward to geeking out, no matter the decade I'm trapped in.   :)

Casazil

• Omae
  • There can be only one!
« Reply #100 on: <09-19-10/0102:29> »
Welcome
Joel "Casazil" Rogers

I Hate All Life

• Newb
« Reply #101 on: <09-22-10/0634:00> »
Hi. Since this seems to be the closest thing to an introduction thread there is, I'll introduce myself. I'm Steven. I registered my account I think the first day it opened, but haven't gotten around to posting 'til now.

I like gaming in general, but Shadowrun is one of my favorite RPGs, especially 4E... though there's aspects of 3E I miss. I'm a Dumpshocker too, BTW. I try to buy all the 4E books I can. My main love is the original World of Darkness, but since that fan community is dwindling by the day I spend less and less time on those games. Also working on some gaming stuff of my own that probably won't have wide appeal..

Hope to be posting here frequently.  :)
« Last Edit: <09-22-10/0639:10> by I Hate All Life »
Visit The Howling Void Shadowrun Page for new metatypes, magic, gear and more
http://www.thehowlingvoid.com/sr4-index.html

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #102 on: <09-22-10/0939:41> »
Hello Steven!

Welcome to the Matrix. Ignore the clutter of old code and try not to wake the sleeping dragon in the corner.

Casazil

• Omae
  • There can be only one!
« Reply #103 on: <09-22-10/1617:34> »
Hi. Since this seems to be the closest thing to an introduction thread there is, I'll introduce myself. I'm Steven. I registered my account I think the first day it opened, but haven't gotten around to posting 'til now.

I like gaming in general, but Shadowrun is one of my favorite RPGs, especially 4E... though there's aspects of 3E I miss. I'm a Dumpshocker too, BTW. I try to buy all the 4E books I can. My main love is the original World of Darkness, but since that fan community is dwindling by the day I spend less and less time on those games. Also working on some gaming stuff of my own that probably won't have wide appeal..

Hope to be posting here frequently.  :)

Welcome
Joel "Casazil" Rogers

I Hate All Life

• Newb
« Reply #104 on: <09-23-10/1658:03> »
Thanks. :)
Visit The Howling Void Shadowrun Page for new metatypes, magic, gear and more
http://www.thehowlingvoid.com/sr4-index.html