NEWS

Panzerknacker Sidethread

• 204 Replies

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #15 on: <10-18-16/1553:09> »
Anna sighed "If you were in a real booth you would have taken them off. This an ultra realistic simulation of how these clothes will seat on your body, do you really want to measure them wearing jeans? I mean it is a nice and expensive suit  ... I think you'd it to be just right. I'll turn my back to be professional. I do not want to embarrass you." Anna turned on her back, away from bnc and started browsing pants suits for bnc. Flipping in and then eliminating some until she encountered one that might fit. "Care to try this one? I like their fabric the suit says buissness but the blouse will break that all business vibe a bit and soften you up a bit. Will also make your boobs appear nicer due to the play of shades in color." She asked and pointed on a greyish suit, with a green blouse. "let me know when I can turn... not taking off the glasses... I promise."
« Last Edit: <10-18-16/1604:06> by gilga »

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #16 on: <10-18-16/1607:15> »
"It's okay...", bnc answers timidly. "You're just a workmate, right?"

bnc looks down a moment, then casts away her T-shirt and pants. "Underwear's okay, I guess?

She looks vulnerable, an anorexic young woman, weighing no more than a 100 lbs. She'll try whatever Anna picks for her, not really having an opinion on any of them. Basically, she'll have the expert decide. At some point, she'll ask:
"Anna. Do you think, a dress would suit me better than a suit?"
"normal speech"
whisper/"under your breath"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #17 on: <10-18-16/1649:49> »
"It's okay...", bnc answers timidly. "You're just a workmate, right?"

Anna smiled and then said "With the level of engagement we need for this gig, I might as well be your wife. We already have some of these dynamics." she laughed softly trying to ease the tension.

Eyeing out bnc, up and down she said "Maybe black is your color..." and then tried another one, Anna continued to present bnc with flattering suits that covered what needed to be covered and emphasized what needed to be emphasized. None of them seemed to extract a significant emotional response from the young decker and Anna felt frustrated though she enjoyed the challenge - she felt that any woman  should enjoy this opportunity to groom herself rather than see purchasing a nice suit as a choir.
The irony of the situation also excited the young mage in manners that she did not understand.
"Just yesterday she laughed about me needing to undress her and here she is in my room, with nothing but underclothes"

"Anna. Do you think, a dress would suit me better than a suit?"

Anna reached out for a closet and took a red cheongsam dress with two large flowers. She approached bnc and placed the dress close to her skin.  She said softly. "Close your eyes, just feel the fabric on your skin. How soft and comforting it is... Does it make you feel good ? Attractive?  Sexy? Be honest, don't just give me a smart-ass response, babe."
« Last Edit: <10-18-16/1853:10> by gilga »

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #18 on: <10-19-16/0134:54> »
bnc laughed at her joke, admitting she's got a point. "Right. So you're the one to clean my shoes and prepare my lunch?"

When Anna offered her that strange Asian style dress, bnc immediately sharts shooting off an answer, but holds back after Anna's remark.
She then carefully considers her answer, before she says:
"I ... I don't know. It kind of feel strange to me. Like, you know, something that's supposed to belong to someone else. And I feel kind of naked."

bnc sighs and lets herself fall into the bed again. "I'm helpless!"
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #19 on: <10-19-16/0956:28> »
Anna jumped to the bed after bnc and said "Well they'll flatter your body style, I look kind of goofy in them as they are mainly design for asian women that are less curvy." She took off her shirt and wore the dress and then slipped down her pants leaving them in the room Anna joined bnc in the bed and then took another sip from her drink.

Lying next to the young decker she said "You are not hopeless, dresses make me feel desirable, sexy and powerful. I like them very much. I think you would like to try it as well but are not used to them. I can help you if you let me. " She took a deep breath and asked "Can I ask you a personal question?

And there was the question the elephant in the room, Anna could help bnc, she could enchant her in a way that would give her some much needed confidence, but can she trust her.  "Can I enchant you? I can make considerably more charismatic and desireable, if you let me. It will help you experience and feel at ease with your body. "

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #20 on: <10-19-16/1152:57> »
dress topic

"I don't know... I look like a clown in an Asian dress. But I also don't wanna wear man-suits. What's that look like?"

offer

The color drains off bnc's face as she's asked the question.
"W-What? Y-You can cast a ...
I-
Wow.
You can do that? That-that, hell, please!"

This is it. I can never mock her again. But this is an experience I've been dreaming of since I was like 15 or something. If she is that kind of healing mage ... maybe she could do the same with ... bnc, calm down. You don't need more on your addiction list! You shouldn't do that! Stop!

"Come on! Give it to me!"
-.-
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #21 on: <10-19-16/1317:33> »
Dress
"I will find a dress you love babe. Perhaps something that cover your legs and give you a good place to conceal a gun and I can make you appear taller with the right kind of shoes and you are going to feel desirable and dangerous. "

Offer
Anna grinned a devious smiles and said "Oh I can totally do that, how do you think I survive without robbing banks?  Most of the people I do it to are obnoxious rich kids. You are so much more fun than them."

Anna gently stroked bnc's back and a soft brush was all it took for the spell to take effect. Bnc could feel the warm and inviting tickle of the spell as it enveloped her. She felt more attractive but it was not only a feeling, bnc became that girl that turned heads as she crossed the street. There was no actual change to her body measurements but she was gorgeous. The girl she always wanted to be, a cinderella for a short while.

The effect was so profound and Anna herself was just as vulnerable as anyone else. The fact that the now gorgeous decker was just laying next to her in underwear has certainly made it harder for the young mage.  Anna could feel that her cheeks were blushing and that her hand instinctively continued to stroke bnc's back for no professional reason. Bnc became stunning and was clearly the prettier one of the two at moment. Anna could feel that her body became more receptive and that her heart pounded with excitement. It was not without dread that Anna admitted to herself that she liked bnc. Anna wanted bnc to be happy and has tried to give the young decker the most amazing gift a woman can ever have, to feel desirable and sexy. 

As excitement filled every corner of Anna's body she admitted to herself - there was nothing professional about using that spell at that social situation.  She whispered softly to bnc while her eyes were feasting on her figure. "Do you feel different?  Because you are breathtaking, I cannot take my eyes off of you."

[spoiler]
Just to give some impression...

bnc's charisma is augmented by 4.
Improve charisma: 15d6t5 6
Anna takes 1 stun damage.
Improve charisma drain: 10d6t5 1
[/spoiler]

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #22 on: <10-19-16/1449:31> »
[spoiler]That raises her Charisma from 2 to 6 ^^ I begin to understand why you so love the Increase [attribute] spells.

Anna is still wearing that dress, isn't she?[/spoiler]

bnc doesn't move but concentrates on the feeling of magic entering her body. She hides her disappointment when she doesn't feel anything, really, but focusses on the thought that, after all these years, she is finally subject to magic. And what kind of magic it is!

Once the spell works and bnc is sure it's finished, bnc jumps up and runs into the bathroom to look in the mirror. For the first time in months, she is speechless. bnc stares at herself in wonder, eyes glittering. She turns and watches herself move. For that instant, bnc really looks happy. Not that kind of happy an old couple is when they look back to their lives with satisfaction. Not either the kind of happy a twenty year old woman is when she reaches her goals, marries or gets promoted. It is the kind of happy a twelve-year-old girl would feel if she opens her eyes and finds herself to have become a princess overnight.
She carefully runs her hand over her semi-nude body, as if she were afraid that the whole dream could burst like a soap bubble.

"Is this me, Anna? Is this really me? I'm ..." She looks Anna straight into the face, tears in her eyes. "I'm beautiful."
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #23 on: <10-19-16/1544:05> »
Anna utilizes the break to take a deep breath and tame the beast she awoken in herself. The moments where Anna is truly happy are few and far between but that specific moment was clearly one of them. No cynicism, no smart ass comments she watched the enchanting lady in awe as bnc discovered herself for the first time and that happiness was infectious. It was difficult to contain, Anna felt happy and almost euphoric. 

Quote from: bnc
"Is this me, Anna? Is this really me? I'm ..." She looks Anna straight into the face, tears in her eyes. "I'm beautiful."

Anna looked back at bnc, as if she is now seeing her for the first time and for the first time, bnc's eyes were genuinely happy Anna could lose herself in them and in a way yes, bnc was the most beautiful person Anna has ever met but it was not the spell per say, it was that genuine happiness. "It is really you and you are beautiful" she said excited and then warmly embraced the young lady.

[spoiler]
Yes Anna changed to the red dress and left her street clothes on the floor.
[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: <10-19-16/1558:33> by gilga »

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #24 on: <10-19-16/1607:21> »
"This ... This is astonishing."

She turns to Anna, gleefully. "Thank you so much. Jeez, I wanna hook up with somebody. Ya should've cast that spell at me yesterday."

bnc turns again to the mirror, grinning, then back to Anna. She hesitates a second, then hugs her fiercely. "This is one great presence. I have to show the others. No, damn, I really shouldn't.
Show me that dress once again. I don't know whether you can estimate, what this means to me. Is there anything I can do for you?"
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #25 on: <10-19-16/1644:45> »
Anna smirked and asked "The one I am wearing now?" she turned around like a model in that dress and then Curtseyed, she felt a bit silly and was grinning the whole time but did not care.
Is there anything I can do for you?

Anna said "How about we get you a sexy dress and while we are at it matching shoes and proper lingerie. Then I'll do your nails and hair. I mean... as delicious as you look sweetie you still need something proper to wear for tomorrow."

"... and I need to try and not fall for you so quickly." she reminded herself.

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #26 on: <10-20-16/0016:56> »
"I haven't got a clue about fashion. You decide. Just..."
Anna can see some of her self-doubts coming back. "Just take something that doesn't look silly on my normal me. You won't be able to sustain that spell forever, will you.
Apart from that, dress me as you please. Do ... Shall we go to my room for, um, picking lingerie? I mean, I guess you only have yours here, don't you?"
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #27 on: <10-20-16/0850:45> »
Anna shrugged "Yes, sadly I cannot maintain the spell forever but if we stick together I might be able to find a more permanent solution for you, at least for your downtime. "

With a devious grin, Anna experiments all sort of dresses on bnc, with the AR display. Until she finds a good looking black dress that seems to flatter the young decker and yet be casual enough for a cooperate day of work. Matching shoes are relatively easy at well, though heels may present a problem, but Anna knows that bnc would thank her for the choice of retractable heels. She reassures bnc as much as she can that she would look great even after the spell is done.

"Lingerie at your place? I'd enjoy that very much. Let's do it." Said Anna. She knew deep down that trying out lingerie with a lady she is so attracted to may be a recipe for heartbreak but... how could she refuse.

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #28 on: <10-20-16/1256:02> »
"What do you mean, a more permanent solution? Are you talking about Quickening? Or Attuning? I don't think I could afford a spell sustaining focus..."

<fast forward>

"Thanks for choosing the dress. I'm absolutemente safe I'm gonna regret it tomorrow but I don't give a scru of pupshit now. On y va!"

bnc opens the door and quickly checks that none of the men is to be seen on the floor. Than she grabs her stuff and rushes into her room, letting Anna in.

"I'm afraid this might not be what you're used to, but ... ah, well, who cares.

bnc's room is basically blank. The only thing she's done yet is tossing all her bags into one corner of the room. Apart from that, the room looks exactly the way it did when she first entered it.

"Uuuhm, all right. Girl, this feels so awkward. I, uhm, may I ask you something?
You're not exclusively straight, are you?"
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #29 on: <10-20-16/1313:01> »
Permanent solution
Anna said "Quickening is for initiated mages and I feel that it will take me some time to get there, I am still establishing myself as a mage and need to learn some of the basic skills that I am missing. A sustaining focus once we are out of this mess should not be too expensive, if we actually pull it off that is. "

Dress
Anna nods and says "I am sure you will, but you will like it in the longer term."

bnc's room

Anna blushed slightly and her heart started racing, the young decker was not going around the bush. "Not exclusively... She said and then looked directly at bnc and added  Especially not right now. with an embarrassed smile.
« Last Edit: <10-20-16/1319:29> by gilga »