NEWS

Panzerknacker [OOC]

• 355 Replies

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #270 on: <04-01-17/0334:45> »
She doesn't. I'm not sure whether this can be done in time or not. If this is too rapid, she'll have the docs work at her another time.
Same goes with the auto-injector. Since this is a smaller operation, however, this shouldn't be that much of a problem. If we can schedule the operation soon enough.
"normal speech"
whisper/"under your breath"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #271 on: <04-01-17/0456:43> »
Costs include the operation. Eyes and Injector can be done within two days, so no problems there.

And just to reiterate: You are free to spend your Karma without worrying about training times. The one week downtime is just so you can put in fluff explanations, like having a break through in your training or learning a specific trick from one of the others (Mike always likes to share his experience).

Regarding your targets:

Schmitt has a duty rooster with names, but not with addresses. This mainly concerns the guards that will stay at the bank and those who are on call in the nearby hotel.
For Matrix security there are three spiders who share each an eight hour on call shift. There is only one mage listed.

Guards:
Group 1
Joi   Avis
Page   Bark
Delmer   Connelly
Rudolph   Counce
Corey   Doney
Ernestina   Eastland
Dan   Flannagan
Abdul   Gaul

Group 2
Shanita   Gildersleeve
Benny   Guyette
Robt   Holmen
Sherley   Jaso
Krystina   Kulp
Moses   Leggio
Sharmaine   Mendonca
Kayleigh   Pangle

Group 3
Romeo   Pohl
Belia   Presutti
Glady   Schiavone
Antoine   Sieg
Rod   Snelling
Norberto   Spanos
Hugh   Stillson
Hal   Tamashiro

One Group is always inside the bank, one is on call and one is on leave. Once per week (usually Monday) they are all at the bank for briefings and to deal with large deposits.

Security Spiders:
Darrel Vandemark (0600h-1400h)
Laure Sutherlin (1400h-2200h)
Foster Stoneman (2200h-0600h)
Their job is mainly being on call and reacting to security problems.

Mage:
Marcellus Fulgham
Mike Pierce

Mages are rare, so those are the only ones listed. But Zola is of course himself an accomplished mage, so there usually is someone there to check the wards.
« Last Edit: <04-01-17/1108:29> by Jack_Spade »
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #272 on: <04-01-17/1028:24> »
There is only one mage listed.
Mage:
Marcellus Fulgham
Mike Pierce

What am I missing..?

They can do both the eyes and the injector in two frigging days?? This is awesome! Do I have any aftereffects in the beginning? Headache? Miscalibration? Dizziness? I guess something like losing ones eyes will not go without hitches.
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #273 on: <04-01-17/1108:02> »
Sorry, that's an artifact from an earlier draft. There are two mages.

And yeah. Technically you'll have physical damage afterwards, but since you can actually heal that within a day it's not really relevant - especially since you have access to magical healing from a specialized health mage.
By fluff you'll be pretty sore.
talk think matrix

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #274 on: <04-03-17/0853:07> »
Thanks. Can we assume that Flatline would Heal bnc despite their disagreements?

Who is in for a bit of fluff playing in a sidethread (except for gilga, of course)?
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #275 on: <04-03-17/0912:58> »
Sure,
Flatline would be a poor physician if he didn't help people who pissed him off  ;)

talk think matrix

SquirrelDude

• Omae
« Reply #276 on: <04-03-17/0915:16> »
Thanks. Can we assume that Flatline would Heal bnc despite their disagreements?

Who is in for a bit of fluff playing in a sidethread (except for gilga, of course)?
I'm up for it
"normal speech"
"under your breath"
thought
Astral
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
" translated foreign language" (Foreign Language)

Qwikfix

« Reply #277 on: <04-03-17/1031:16> »
@volker: I'm down as well when I can.

@jack spade: no worries on krestov.  In reality, him feeling unnecessary is a good sign.  Means things aren't going wrong :P

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #278 on: <04-03-17/1300:33> »
Anna is also an health mage so bnc has even a selection of service providers ;)

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #279 on: <04-04-17/0754:39> »
:D that's good to hear. Two healing mages are better than one, even considering that both have ample reason to be pissed by her :D

Easter holidays are going to be real busy for me. Between Friday, 7th and Wendesday, 19th I will definitely not be able to post. From then, I'll post as soon as I can.
Regarding the sidethread, if someone has a nice idea, you can already start and bnc joins when I can. If not, I will put up something when I'm back.

Also: Do you think it's logical that "I'm up for it" and "I'm down" mean the same thing? Dudes, I adore your language, but it is bizarre sometimes :D

My research:
Spiders (1 to 4), Mages (1 to 2):
Matrix Search: 6#14d6t5 4 3 3 6 7 6

For the regular security personnel, I'll buy hits (3 hits each).

Oh, and the two bodyguards (first one is Kynos): Matrix Search: 2#14d6t5 8 4
With Toolbox, my Data Processing is 7. Of course, I use Browse.
« Last Edit: <04-04-17/0854:18> by Volker »
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #280 on: <04-04-17/0909:02> »
Eh, if you consider how many idiosyncrasies German has ("Grüß Gott" is a friendly greeting and not a threat  ;) ) I'd say it's par for the course.

Thanks for the heads-up. From 17th to 23rd I'll be on vacation (visiting Scotland), so my internet access might become a bit unreliable.
Once I'm home I'll post the results of your search
talk think matrix

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #281 on: <04-04-17/1610:33> »
Alright, let's see: For the guards you find their home address (most are from Seattle), former employer (Ex-Miltary, Ex-Cop, Ex-Security Company) and time of service (between 3 months and 5 years) as well as their salary (pretty decent)

About the Security Spiders you can only find general information: They all work for Optical Dreams, only Darrel Vandemark is situated in Seattle (Lives and works downtown in a high class apartment complex). Sutherlin is in Hong Kong and Foster Stoneman sits in London.
More in-dept stuff needs a hack into the host of Optical Dreams (R6 A8S7D6W9)

Mages:
Marcellus Fulgham is a hermetic for hire working for Mystics and Magics, lives in Snohomish and commutes to work Everett. He is married has two kids (9 and 12 years old) going to a local corp school. His wife Lucile works as a secretary at the same place.

Mike Pierce is single, lives in one of the better parts of Bellevue (only about 10 minutes from your safe house away). He follows the Aztec tradition and is mentioned as a former blood sports champion, indicating that he might be a Mystic Adept.

You don't find anything about Ramirez (Threshold 6) but Kynos is relatively well known in the shadows: Ex-Military, classified as a sociopath, has a real SIN and a bodyguard license and supposedly some contacts at KE. He is cybered up to the eyeballs and works for anyone paying him enough. His current address is the same hotel as the other guards. His last job outside bodyguarding Zola was three months ago and supposedly involved a bug hunt.
talk think matrix

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #282 on: <04-04-17/1638:01> »
Well my interpretation for  charismatic and socially skilled people that they are more balanced and confident than the rest of us.
I see Anna as skilled enough to keep it constructive no matter what is being said to her or how. She is unlikely to be dragged into a social conflict unless she wishes to and the social friction does not affect her as much.

Anyhow, it seems that in that case we'll all be taking a break for a while - so I would not start a side thread now.  Perhaps while we wait for Jack to get back from Scotland. (Have fun!)

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #283 on: <04-07-17/0859:12> »
@Jack How can Sutherlin and Stoneman work from such a distance? Satellite link + a lot of noise reduction stuff?

@gilga I guess charismatic persons can be sensitive or assholes, too. But bnc is fine with the fact that she can insult Anna all she wants and still get treated :D

@team This is my last post for at least a week. There is a lot to do, where bnc is of little help anyway: besides the stuff we already agreed on, I guess it would be good to investigate Darrel Vandemark, Mike Pierce, and Fulgham.
Happy Easter everybody, or in German: Frohe Ostern und blaue Eier! ;)
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #284 on: <04-07-17/1132:21> »
I think that Anna is fine with that as well, she is not comfortable enough to scratch back.