NEWS

SR5 Prime Runner Cyber-infiltrator

• 17 Replies

khalmatt

• Newb
« Reply #15 on: <01-21-15/1836:03> »
8-bit, that is totally awesome!  Thank you!  I had originally planned him as a human--to make him more like Archer--but I think I like what you've done better.

I forgot to mention, I need some kind of docwagon (in this game they can go anywhere without permission, and come highly advised.)  Also, as a newb, I'm not sure about certain things...extra armor and comlinks just in case my main stuff gets stolen/destroyed?  Also are the parenthesis stats only for the cyber arm? (or just the str and agi?) also I assume the smuggling compartment and skin flap are just  for sneaky ways of hiding stuff? 

8-bit

« Reply #16 on: <01-21-15/2019:48> »
Smuggling Compartment and Skin Flap are to hide all your B&E stuff, and your HK Urban Combat. Since it can fit the SMG into it, and the HK is undetectable by MAD Scanners, it's a pretty decent way to smuggle a weapon.

The Armante Suit is your social stuff. That's really high class, but you don't want to appear dressed down if you don't have to. The Sleeping Tiger is your standard stealth Armor. The highest tier commlink is to slave devices to, so that they are protected from Hackers. The lower ones are for general use and illegal use. You want a commlink you can afford to drop if you have to, as you don't want illegal activity to be able to be linked back to you. If the concept of a "burner phone" (in this case, "burner commlink") means anything, that's basically what the lower ones are for.

I would get a Standard DocWagon Contract at that point. Not 100% sure what to drop, but you can find something.

Edit: Ah, right the parentheses.

When a stat is Augmented, you write the base stat and then the augmented stat in parentheses. In this case, those are the ones that are Augmented due to Synaptic Boosters, and Muscle Replacement. The stats of the Cyberarm are in the Augmentation section of the stat block (10 Agility, 9 Strength, Shock Hand, and Large Smuggling Compartment; to sum it up).
« Last Edit: <01-21-15/2136:50> by 8-bit »

khalmatt

• Newb
« Reply #17 on: <01-26-15/1612:35> »
Awesome, Thanks again for all the help! Much appreciated!