NEWS

New expansion coming really soon?

• 58 Replies

Jamelfr

• Chummer
  • Nerps for beer. Nerps for president.
« Reply #15 on: <04-15-15/0032:48> »
Humm, there seems 2 expansions will be launched?
Corporate Raid Expansion : http://www.miniaturemarket.com/cat27702.html
High Caliber Ops missions pack : http://www.miniaturemarket.com/catalog/product/view/id/44140/s/cat27703/

I am really eager to get some news soon. :) :)  And maybe we will get to know the missions contest results (many nice missions fans were offered, it was great to participate and to play the other participants's missions).

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #16 on: <04-17-15/2019:52> »
Well, I guess it does exist:

Crossfire Expansion Art

This is simply awesome work by Victor Moreno, IMHO ;D

Pixie

« Reply #17 on: <04-18-15/1242:21> »
That is very fantastic.  I love the little details, from the patches on the elf's shoulders to the buckles on his wrist.

TheIrish

• Newb
« Reply #18 on: <04-18-15/1602:33> »
Most interesting

"Development is all done for the first meaty Crossfire expansion"

If development is done, based on this model http://gamesalute.com/LifeAndTimes how long will we see it in stores?  And what is the definition of "meaty"

Looking at the picture,is it just me of is that elf look a little like John Malkovich?

Pixie

« Reply #19 on: <04-18-15/1651:56> »
Looking at the picture,is it just me of is that elf look a little like John Malkovich?

ROFL He totally does!  I hadn't noticed that, but now I'll never un-see it.  :)

Jamelfr

• Chummer
« Reply #20 on: <04-18-15/1656:35> »
Or Christopher Lloyd also?  ;) Now we have the proof that 6th World has already begun in Hollywood :p

daclown

• Newb
« Reply #21 on: <05-05-15/2327:51> »
Just to add to the July 31 rumor, i saw an entry for Shadowrun: Crossfire Mission Expansion Pack 1: High Caliber Ops in a "for retailers" magazine saying it is scheduled to ship in July 2015.
Product number CAT-27703.  ;D

Jamelfr

• Chummer
« Reply #22 on: <05-05-15/2339:04> »
Thanks! This is great news. Now if only it would be okay to pre-order it from my game store. The product number seems to be the same than the one stated earlier in April. I just hope it is not a imple copy-paste from the entry in the linked websites.

It would be nice to have an official annoucement about the upcoming expansion(s), with official dates of releases, numbers of releases (there seems to be 2 different expansion), confirmation of the product number, etc.  ;D  ;D 

Yeah, I am pretty eager hehe.

daclown

• Newb
« Reply #23 on: <05-06-15/0916:33> »
Thanks! This is great news. Now if only it would be okay to pre-order it from my game store.

I already did. It wasn't in their system yet but my game store took the information that was available and wrote a note in their pre-order system. Can't wait. :)
« Last Edit: <05-06-15/0918:20> by daclown »

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #24 on: <05-06-15/1904:36> »
Over on Theology of Games they've posted a review of Shadowrun: Crossfire and have a little contest running to win a copy of the forthcoming expansion. ;D

daclown

• Newb
« Reply #25 on: <05-06-15/1928:18> »
Over on Theology of Games they've posted a review of Shadowrun: Crossfire and have a little contest running to win a copy of the forthcoming expansion. ;D

Shadowrun: Crossfire Character Expansion Pack 1 is not the forthcoming expansion but still, it is a nice contest. :)

Jamelfr

• Chummer
« Reply #26 on: <05-06-15/2212:39> »
Indeed, it's the first expansion in the previously mentionned contest. :)

The two expansions are still showed in the Miniature Market website (Corporate Raid and High Caliber Ops). I might do as Daclown and preorder them anyway from my FLGS and I'll see.

(still hoping to see that Las Vegas promo missions and cards, oh yes still hoping  ;D )

Jamelfr

• Chummer
« Reply #27 on: <05-10-15/1421:35> »
Since I've mentionned the Las Vegas mini-expansion promo... There are some copies on Ebay : http://www.ebay.com/itm/Shadowrun-Crossfire-Las-Vegas-GAMA-Promo-Pack-Sealed-/221765666907?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33a243885b

Waaayyy too expensive unfortunately, for what it contains. I would have bought at a more reasonable price... oh well :( 

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #28 on: <05-14-15/1525:27> »
Shadowrun: Crossfire Character Expansion Pack 1 is not the forthcoming expansion but still, it is a nice contest. :)
Good catch there...sorry about that...wishful thinking and all ;)

TheIrish

• Newb
« Reply #29 on: <05-19-15/2120:55> »
From http://shadowrun.tumblr.com/

High Caliber Ops
an expansion for Shadowrun: Crossfire is well underway…but still too early to confirm dates. It should include two new role cards as well as missions, black market and obstacle cards.