NEWS

[OOC][SR4A] Crash and Burn: Chapter I - {Recruitment Closed} -

• 99 Replies

MaxKojote

• Omae
« Reply #60 on: <10-16-13/1019:48> »
Yep, just posted now. Sorry about that, came home from classes and promptly crashed. >>
Spoken
Thoughts
Matrix
Astral

Fang (Auburn Logrolling)

WrongConcept

• Chummer
  • "This demonstrates my stupidity"
« Reply #61 on: <10-16-13/1025:35> »
NEVER APOLOGIZE FOR THAT MY FRIEND! I FEEL YOUR PAIN! altough im working so its a slighly different kind of pain! but i do understand! none the less! Keep studying! become a better human being! and then kill everyone in your futile attempt to rule the world... Everyone knows i will rule the world...  ;D
"Welcome to the Shadows... We bake cookies on tuesdays and prepare for mass murder on saturdays, we do rest at sundays to start murdering on Monday... WHY?! my thats a stupid question, because mondays suck!" -Mad Gunner Brian

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
  • Ask me about NERPS! 30% Sales!
« Reply #62 on: <10-16-13/1049:31> »
Was trying to check out WrongConcept (and failed, threshold was 2)
Only going to investigate & enter the node after nothing suspicious shows up.

cr4kp0t

• Omae
  • The 'Doc' will see you now!
« Reply #63 on: <10-16-13/1256:06> »
Posted IC---

Do you want me to roll for my agent or do you want to...
PbP Legend:
Narrative | Thought | Speech | Matrix | Astral

WrongConcept

• Chummer
« Reply #64 on: <10-16-13/1259:52> »
I don't see your post on IC and yes please roll for your Agent.
"Welcome to the Shadows... We bake cookies on tuesdays and prepare for mass murder on saturdays, we do rest at sundays to start murdering on Monday... WHY?! my thats a stupid question, because mondays suck!" -Mad Gunner Brian

cr4kp0t

• Omae
« Reply #65 on: <10-16-13/1313:36> »
Sorry about IC i thought it had posted it's up now...

Agent investigating NODE:MAXMAYHEM Data Search (3 - Agent Rating) + Browse (Rating 6) (9d6) (9d6.hits(5)=2)

1 question - Alert Status
PbP Legend:

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #66 on: <10-16-13/1334:34> »
Not the node, although I think I can find some general information about that game without any problems.  :)
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

WrongConcept

• Chummer
« Reply #67 on: <10-16-13/1344:27> »
In that you are right farothel, you can make a "basic query" and look what the trix has on adverticing on that game, the recomended actions are just that, you are not limited to those only, those are the ones that ocurred to me of the top of my head.

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #68 on: <10-16-13/1400:02> »
I've adapted my post.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

WrongConcept

• Chummer
« Reply #69 on: <10-16-13/1749:40> »
Finally i posted! hope you enjoy Gents!

WrongConcept

• Chummer
« Reply #70 on: <10-17-13/1115:31> »
Am i the only one thrilled!!!! This is so cool im gming in pbp for my first time! i like it! :P

cr4kp0t

• Omae
« Reply #71 on: <10-17-13/1353:34> »
I'm liking it so far... it's nice to be playing again it's been far too long.
PbP Legend:

MaxKojote

• Omae
« Reply #72 on: <10-17-13/1447:43> »
Oh I'm having fun too. I don't sound it because I'm doing assessments. Why did I want to be a programmer again...?

Also Samantha is a jerk. D:
Spoken
Thoughts
Matrix
Astral

Fang (Auburn Logrolling)

Hellion

• Omae
« Reply #73 on: <10-17-13/1539:38> »
Am i the only one thrilled!!!! This is so cool im gming in pbp for my first time! i like it! :P

Nope your not the only one, having an excellent game so far (well except with invisible castle still haven't heard a thing from them)
Its not the victors who write the history books, its the suvivors

Ren

• Ace Runner
« Reply #74 on: <10-17-13/1545:30> »
Well, not too much happened yet, but everybody seems to be contributing and that creates a nice mood for the game. So, i'm looking forward for events to unfurl.
"Speech", Matrix, >>Text<<, Thoughts, Astral
Bulldog
Stake