NEWS

Character nameplates

• 4 Replies

raggedhalo

• Omae
« on: <03-08-13/0832:05> »
Hi folks,

I'm running a three-player game based on characters working for Aegis Cognito - kind of a halfway house between Company Men and regular shadowrunners.  Anyway, to help keep people's minds on who the other PCs are (we play every other week), and to give them their standard gear in a more fun way, I made these nameplates for everyone in Publisher.  Just putting them here in case anyone fancies stealing the idea!
Joe Rooney
Freelancer (Missions and otherwise: here's my stuff, plus CMP 2011-05 Burn Notice)

My Obsidian Portal profile

emsquared

• Ace Runner
  • Super Perfundo
« Reply #1 on: <03-08-13/1024:36> »
Very nice! Did your players pick the pictures? We could have used something like these when we started our Pathfinder campaign... fantasy names can be hard to remember. Not like your groups sci-fi real world names are much easier though ;P

raggedhalo

• Omae
« Reply #2 on: <03-08-13/1127:03> »
Thanks!  Yeah, the players each found their own pictures online.  The names too, I think ;-)  Solana's an ex-Aztechnology shaman, Oxana's an ex-Russian Army field medic, and Tui's an ex-New Zealand SAS soldier. 
Joe Rooney
Freelancer (Missions and otherwise: here's my stuff, plus CMP 2011-05 Burn Notice)

Wolfboy

• Omae
  • life sucks, deal with it
« Reply #3 on: <03-10-13/2106:54> »
cool other than the whole bloody thing is upside down
May god grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, to change the things I can, and the firepower to make the difference.

Suicide is never the answer, now homicide on the other hand, that has posibilities.

7.62 Russian, when it absolutely has to be done under budget

raggedhalo

• Omae
« Reply #4 on: <03-11-13/0736:51> »
 :P

The idea is to print them out on card and fold them in half so they stand up on their own; the side with the name, picture etc. faces the other players and the side with the gear info faces the person whose gear it is!  That way everything's the right way up.
Joe Rooney