NEWS

Bye, Bye Blackbird IC

• 187 Replies

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #180 on: <05-23-17/0129:33> »
Yelena hears Blackbird but ignores the request to change her ammunition.  If the guards are good, they will not die from a hit, but it might hurt.  When ready, she whispers to her spotter.  "Going down."  Her breathing under control and wrapped in the shadow, Yelena gives the trigger of her precision killing instrument the perfect amount of pressure and fires a gel round at the priest., threading it past the guards.  Yelena knows the shot is good even as it leaves the barrel.  The second round is chambered and ready before the first hits the target.

[spoiler]Yelena fires her rifle:  Fire Sniper Rifle: 21d6t5 8  8 hits.  DV is 13 + Net Hits Stun only, AP-3,  -2 dice for knockdown resistance[/spoiler]
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #181 on: <05-24-17/0939:36> »
@ Subaru  Her employer had looked at her thoughtfully and had said, "The young are always certain that infidels can not be changed and must die for their lack of faith. And I am only certain Allah's justice will be shown to us all. May your intended be shown Allah's favor and may you raise many children in the faith." He'd dismissed her then and had gone back to his paperwork, his wife pulling out her tablet to resume work as well.
« Last Edit: <05-24-17/1230:37> by ismilealot »
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #182 on: <05-24-17/1013:04> »
When Marco's suppressive fire began Gabriel's bodyguards moved to cover him. It sealed the fate of the priest who was Yelena's target as the shot intended for his chest went cleanly through his eye. His head snapped back and he crumpled in seeming slow motion.

[spoiler]defending against Yelena's shot: 7d6t5 0[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: <05-24-17/1229:29> by ismilealot »
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #183 on: <05-24-17/1141:05> »
Just before the firing, Na'Nele fired up her boost and checked again if her wireless smartgun system was up and running.  And as soon as the firing started, she took aim and fired a flashbang grenade in the middle of the group, aiming as close as possible to the priest they needed.  While she switched to burst fire on her rifle and checked for targets, the grenade landed exactly where she wanted it to and it went off.

[spoiler]
activate agility boost adept power:
magic 6 + agility boost 2 =8: 8d6t5 6
What a roll.  Too bad I can only boost by 4, giving me agility 10 for the duration.   It does last for 12 rounds though, that's already nice to know and should be enough.

drain = level (2 that is)
body 7 + will 4 =11: 11d6t5 2
A lot less, but enough so I don't have any drain

fire grenade:  I need a treshold 3 roll to land on target
agility 10 + heavy weapons 1 + smartgun 1 =12: 12d6t5 5
the grenade launcher has accuracy 6 with the smartgun system, so that's 5 hits and it lands exactly where I want it, right next to the priest we need.
A flashbang grenade does 10S damage, AP -4 and damage radius 10m.
[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: <05-24-17/1145:13> by farothel »
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #184 on: <05-24-17/1244:33> »
Inside the tower the agent worked to fix the problems and contacted the local airport to see if it could divert the flight to it's tower. But when the shooting started it became obvious that what had looked like a systems failure was in reality an attack and he contacted GOD for assistance with the cyberattack that had taken down his systems. In the meantime he sent commands to set the security system to high alert and search for threats.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #185 on: <05-24-17/1349:27> »
Marco watched with horror as the bullet passed through Gabriel's eye... Did we just kill him? His heart skipped a bit and peering into the astral was too risky. No doubt that his spirit will soon be fighting their spirits - or will it? Perhaps the bodyguards are not mages?

Darn it... I make plans and the Lord laughs. He thought and kept that composure - none of it matters now, we need to get out alive - and perhaps things are not as bad as they seem.  Oh Lord, I am so sorry... He thinks. But none of this reaches his surface, the man keeps a frozen face behind the ballistic mask and continues suppressing the remaining guards.

initiative: 10+1d6 16

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #186 on: <05-25-17/0006:07> »
Yelena is focusing on Gabriel in case she needs to shoot at him again when she sees him bend over into the shot and take the gel round in the head instead of the chest.  She uses a split second to wonder at the incredible irony of that as she shifts to one of the bodyguards.  Since all four had been focused on the fire from the car, it is pretty much certain that none of the guards was able to even know where her shot had come from, giving her time to take aim at her new target.  She takes aim and waits to see if the man is affected by the grenade or the firing going on around him.

"Lena give Yelena status of men and watch for other security."
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #187 on: <05-27-17/1924:07> »
The scene is chaos as Gabriel falls and his bodyguards rush to try and respond to the threat suddenly around them.