NEWS

Upcoming Shadowrun releases

• 1367 Replies

Dinendae

• Ace Runner
« Reply #690 on: <12-26-15/0022:47> »
Ooh, something for Morocco! I am pleased to see additional areas being detailed out, in addition to the upcoming Seattle boxed set.  ;D

Herr Brackhaus

• Prime Runner
« Reply #691 on: <12-26-15/1104:05> »
Nothing on the Hong Kong book in collaboration with Harebrained Schemes?

deville

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Newb
« Reply #692 on: <12-26-15/1649:58> »

Latest update from Harebrained on Dec. 21st:

Final touches are being made on the Hong Kong Sourcebook, eNovel and Annotated version of the Into the Shadows Anthology and we’ll be delivering them towards the end of January.

So, not much longer, but still too long LOL

ScytheKnight

• Ace Runner
« Reply #693 on: <12-26-15/1653:47> »
Glad to see the Technomancer book is still on the radar...
From To<<Matrix message>>
"Speech"
Thoughts
Astral
Mentor

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #694 on: <12-26-15/1706:34> »
Once other obligations are completed I'd love to actually work on the pile of ideas and pitches (including a novel) that I've been working on for the last three-four years.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #695 on: <12-27-15/0815:12> »
Once other obligations are completed I'd love to actually work on the pile of ideas and pitches (including a novel) that I've been working on for the last three-four years.

I, for one, would love to see this.

Marzhin

• Omae
  • I must confess, I was born at a very early age.
« Reply #696 on: <12-31-15/2116:05> »
Very curious about the Metrópole ebook. I hope it will give me some nice material to make the custom Santos campaign setting I've been working on as close to canon as possible :)
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

Ragnarok

• Omae
« Reply #697 on: <01-22-16/0909:35> »
Glad to see the Technomancer book is still on the radar...

When will this be released?  I had a lot of hope for Data Trails, thinking that it was going to have decent Technomancer-related material that makes them such a nuisance to the Corps, but only to find out that DT was more for the non-Technomancer Matrix user....
"More human than human" is our motto.
- Tyrell, Bladerunner

Backgammon

• Freelancer
  • Chummer
« Reply #698 on: <01-28-16/0855:56> »
No ETA. More than a year from now is the most statistically likely answer, as that is how long a PDF book typically sits in editing queue for. That doesn't mean it'll be true for this book, but, that is merely the most likely time frame.
My Shadowrun Pinterest collections: Landscape and Characters
My Shadowrun works

Dinendae

• Ace Runner
« Reply #699 on: <01-30-16/0017:36> »
No ETA. More than a year from now is the most statistically likely answer, as that is how long a PDF book typically sits in editing queue for. That doesn't mean it'll be true for this book, but, that is merely the most likely time frame.

Also, as I recall, there were some scheduling conflicts with the original writer(s), so that has held it up a bit as well.

HaikenEdge

• Chummer
« Reply #700 on: <01-31-16/0031:14> »

Final touches are being made on the Hong Kong Sourcebook, eNovel and Annotated version of the Into the Shadows Anthology and we’ll be delivering them towards the end of January.

So, tomorrow is the last day of January. What's the word?

deville

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Newb
« Reply #701 on: <02-02-16/1021:14> »

Well, they haven't sent me any info on how to get them yet so I'm guessing the "towards the end of January" in their statement is not going to be before the end of January. We all continue tapping our feet, glancing at our watches and wait for the next pronouncement. My guess is they got busy with the DLC they are doing for the game and got behind schedule, just my guess. All I am is a backer, unfortunately, they don't call me about this stuff . . . which they would be totally welcomed to do LOL

HaikenEdge

• Chummer
« Reply #702 on: <02-02-16/1024:54> »

Well, they haven't sent me any info on how to get them yet so I'm guessing the "towards the end of January" in their statement is not going to be before the end of January. We all continue tapping our feet, glancing at our watches and wait for the next pronouncement. My guess is they got busy with the DLC they are doing for the game and got behind schedule, just my guess. All I am is a backer, unfortunately, they don't call me about this stuff . . . which they would be totally welcomed to do LOL
Also a backer, but I don't really visit the HBS site or forum, only wait for KS updates, so I figured another person might know more than I.

deville

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Newb
« Reply #703 on: <02-02-16/1725:16> »

Also a backer, but I don't really visit the HBS site or forum, only wait for KS updates, so I figured another person might know more than I.

I'm sure there is such a person, unfortunately you and I are going to have to wait to hear from them. I follow HBS on FB and they haven't posted anything about the KS rewards there or at the KS site since back in December. I hate waiting, really, I do . . .

Herr Brackhaus

• Prime Runner
« Reply #704 on: <02-05-16/1316:46> »
Just got an e-mail from Harebrained Schemes today that Shadowrun: Hong Kong's bonus campaign "Shadows of Hong Kong" is now available for download. Steam has the updated version listed as "Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Extended Edition".

The e-mail also states the following:
"We’re happy to let you know that you can now download the Shadowrun: Hong Kong e-Novel by Mel Odom ($25 Backers), and the annotated version of Into the Shadows ($100 Backers)."
And
"Your Shadowrun: Hong Kong Sourcebook ($75 Backers) still needs a smidge more love but we expect to make that available in the next week or so."
« Last Edit: <02-05-16/1318:27> by Herr Brackhaus »