NEWS

(SR5) A Ton of Troll

• 15 Replies

Bushw4cker

• Omae
« Reply #15 on: <07-20-16/0334:23> »
Did you change the build type since?

Yes, this is one instance where Karmagen was not going to be even going to be able to make a character close to what I wanted.

The 1D6 of initiative is troublesome as it means he would have difficulty performing an interrupt action like Full Defence (-10 initiative).  He only has 8 dice to dodge ranged weapons (INT + REA) which means if someone fires a 6 round burst his way he then only has 3 dice to roll against their attack pool. Reducing an opponent's hits is better than having to soak damage because it means they won't step the DV up as much.  I would give him at least 4 ranks in Combat sense. This also allows him a free perception test to detect a possible ambush as well as would add 4 dice to his defence.

He is more infiltrator, and one on one fighter, he gets 18 Dice to roll for Sneaking... so this is a type of scenario I imagine happening a lot..

"Do you feel that Bob?..Feels like an Earthquake... Bob?, Bob are you even listening to me..  Hey!, WHAT THE!! Mmmmppffff." "THUMP"
"Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate." -Terry Pratchett