NEWS

[IC] Horizon AFOC: Lights! Camera! Action!

• 484 Replies

Sparkling Dragonfly

• Newb
  • A shock of light can save you from your shadows
« Reply #465 on: <08-31-13/1657:01> »
[spoiler]INI (10d6.hits(5)=5)[/spoiler]
The surest sign that intelligent life exists somewhere in the Universe is that it has never tried to contact us.

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
  • The idea is to die young as late as possible -A.M.
« Reply #466 on: <08-31-13/2001:28> »
The Troll started to running in the direction of the Rover, then after a few steps there was a pop and he was already skating his sword ready for a strike, and it followed at Rafa's legs "Last warning!" as the he skated Past Rafa.

Quote from: OOC
Draw INI act at the same time! As the troll initiated the combat he acted first every else follows INI, Players get their actions first. at least in my book.

Rafa, if you do not manage to dodge, this will be (11+ net hits) Stun damage to soak
[spoiler]INI, TRoll (12d6.hits(5)=3)
INI, Human (9d6.hits(5)=6)
INI, Ork's (10d6.hits(5)=1, 10d6.hits(5)=2, 10d6.hits(5)=2)
INI, Rotor-Drone's (10d6.hits(5)=3, 10d6.hits(5)=1, 10d6.hits(5)=2)
INI, Rotor-Drone's (10d6.hits(5)=4)
Troll Attack - knockdown (10d6.hits(5)=4)[/spoiler]

Quote from: Initiative CT1 IP1
[Troll.e - 15][Ahuechei 15][Human.e - 15][Rotor.e - 14][Rotor.e - 13][Rotor.e - 12][Ork.e - 12][Ork.e - 12][Rafa - 11][Ork.e - 11][Rotor.e - 11][Panther 10]
« Last Edit: <08-31-13/2114:24> by Kouryuu »
Prepare for the worst, hope for the best and expect nothing!
Matrix;speaking;thinking;ExternalSourcesLink
RainDragonBar

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
  • Ask me about NERPS! 30% Sales!
« Reply #467 on: <09-01-13/0405:21> »
"Heard you the first time, cabron.", Rafa said as he prepared to defend against the incoming attack by using the trolls own momentum and weight against himself.
He still hoped they wouldn't go for a full-out attack, responding to the attack in a way that wouldn't cause to much -if any- damage.

Rea 6 + Unarmed 6 + Unarmed 6 + Spec 2 - Str 9 + Unarmed 6 + Spec 2 (20d6.hits(5)=6, 17d6.hits(5)=7)
Full Defense w/ Throw Maneuver.
Defense should be successful (The troll should have 2 extra dice for reach, I think, but even with those Rafa's defense scores at least an equal amount of hits).
Throw is an opposed test, Troll rolls Str + Unarmed vs Rafa's 7 hits. He's thrown a number of meters equal to net hits and takes stun damage accordingly.
Since I don't know the result, I'll let you fluff.
« Last Edit: <09-01-13/0410:12> by Xzylvador »

Sparkling Dragonfly

• Newb
  • A shock of light can save you from your shadows
« Reply #468 on: <09-01-13/0407:38> »
"Joder!" Ahuechei cursed as he saw the Troll start to move. "Rafa, Panther, I need your decision now! Do we give the dwarf over or do we fight? I'm not certain, but there might be another company on the way!" He didn't take his aim off the human. To him, the human looked like the leader, and in any situation it was better to have one's gun pointed at the leader. Or the one acting the part.
The surest sign that intelligent life exists somewhere in the Universe is that it has never tried to contact us.

Sentinemodo

• Prime Runner
  • Prepare for the worst - surprises will be pleasant
« Reply #469 on: <09-01-13/0714:23> »
[spoiler]feel free to pm me, I'll remove the post[/spoiler]

Quote from: ooc
burining edge to go immediatelly

STOP !!! sudden command of leader trained voice freezed everyone in their places

Rafa, Panther, I'll take care of them dwarf stood up you guys ... you should take off.

Caretaker opens the doors. Just to avoid getting shot on sight (though the S&K probably wouldn't mind having him dead) he gives them a second when he sends out mental command. Tipsy, don't do anything foolish. You're free, though I'd enjoy your company for a couple of minutes longer. You might get a laugh or two ;)

As he walks out he is still talking Panther, Rafa this is not your fight. It's been S&K slavers on me and my herd since ever. louder he addresses the troll Don't worry big guy, if I were to fight there would be luas all over the place already. It's just me and Tipsy here. Dwarf caress his bald skull as he walks toward him. I'm impressed, how did you manage to find me here? ... thousand key reward? it's risen up since I last heard... so who got me? Caretaker gives him a hand to shake.

The view is strange: a small dwarf stands extending his hand against dozen feet tall troll ....
Sorry for a small delay ;)

Denver Missions
concluded 01 02 03 04 05 10 09 11
running 13
runners: Caretaker Jerry

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
« Reply #470 on: <09-01-13/1657:53> »
After being tossed back a few meters, the hand of Caretaker, is more like an insult to the troll and he beats it away. "Freak that! We are taking you in, but first i have a score to settle." He pushes Caretaker to one side while the 4 drones start swirling around him, and goes straight for Rafa.

"Well Said, CareTaker, Well said, but i think you will be pleasantly surprised to learn that there is no need to Go with these dead beats" A pleasant and well known voice told the group of people gathered here. The voice came from a Dark alleyway and the team noticed Freya Standing there leaning toward the wall with her arms crossed over her chest. "Sorry for leaving you hanging in the club, but i had to make some preparations for these guys." Freya added seeing the surprised of her team.
As Freya was speaking the Rotor-drones went back to the other team and held positions poining their guns back at them.
« Last Edit: <09-01-13/1734:08> by Kouryuu »
RainDragonBar

Sentinemodo

• Prime Runner
  • Prepare for the worst - surprises will be pleasant
« Reply #471 on: <09-01-13/1756:16> »
Well, ... pushing was a bad move ... dwarf was waiting for handshake kind of contact but any was sufficient

Quote from: ooc
Death Touch force 10 with additional 7 Damage added
Magic(5) + Spellcasting(5) -> Magic(5) + Spellcasting (5) (10d6.hits(5)=6)

resisted with willpower + counterspelling (there's bound to be one, since they went for a mage).
Damage Value if unresisted Force 10 + 7 for a total of 17P.

Drain value 10P -> Force 10/2 - 2 + 7
Drain resistance -> Willpower(4) + Charisma(5) -> Willpower(4) + Charisma(5) (9d6.hits(5)=2) 8P damage taken.

The dwarf imploded - as if the void had opened where the troll had touched him sucking light and all forms of life energy inside. The world turned black and white and for a moment only the white tattoos pulsing with energy were visible. The time slowed down to crawl.

Second later that seemed more like a minute, the dwarf was standing unsteadily s... surprise blood splurted from his mouth in a parody of a smile starting the time again ... as he weakly waved hands like policeman on the crossroad showing the now open way to the ruined rover
Sorry for a small delay ;)

Denver Missions
concluded 01 02 03 04 05 10 09 11
running 13
runners: Caretaker Jerry

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
« Reply #472 on: <09-04-13/1653:50> »
Few steps after pushing CareTaker out of the way the Troll suddenly fell on his face, blood started to pour out of his full body Armour and those sensitive to the astral could feel his life being on the verge of slipping away. CareRaker on the other hand was still standing, but he looked just as beat up as the Troll he had just sent to the ground.
Others Seeing as their most vocal Member starts to bleed out, and their target is the one responsible quickly pull up their guns....
There is just one single sound A loud Bang echoing from all around the street. until you hear something hitting the street like a wet sack. None of the attackers are on their feet and every single one of them have a bullet hole in their Helmets.

Freya blows at her hand that is made up just like a pistol, and holsters it demonstratively " That takes care of that!" Now you can hear something flying above your heads as she joins the team on the middle of the street, Looking at CareTaker she merely adds "You know you could have died here, and there was no need for that!" She looks if everybody else is alright "You all got lucky Phill noticed CareTaker, he set me up with some heavy protection, guess Rafa got a shocking experience with them" She chuckles at that " but anyway, CareTaker will take too much of attention if he stays in constant camera light at the studio and that would be bad for Pandora and everybody else, so We both will take on another task in the Amazons, If he agrees that is, but i think Phill can make a offer that is hard to say no."
She starts leading CareTaker back in the direction she came from and is greeted by an Long Elf in a Dark suit who Leads Caretaker away from the street, but Freya stays a bit Longer."I really would have loved to stay longer with you all. I enjoyed my time here. I hope to meat you again, so give me a call when you are back in Seattle." And then she vanishes in the Dark of the Allay. >There will be a car picking yu up in 5< pops up in your comlinks from Freya, just about the same time you no longer see her.

Willpower 4 + Counterspelling 5 troll resisting spell (9d6.hits(5)=3)
RainDragonBar

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
« Reply #473 on: <09-04-13/1711:25> »
Watching them leave, Rafa could only ask "What the drek just happened... And did she say those where the f*cks who zapped me?!"

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
« Reply #474 on: <09-10-13/1417:13> »
Without an answer coming from his partners, Rafa shrugged his strong shoulders and looked at the body of the troll.
"Didn't think that creepy dwarf had it in 'em. Pretty drekkin' awesome."
After looking a bit longer, he said "You know, these guys seemed pretty well equipped. Be a damned shame letting all that hardware go to waste, no? Any way you could check if these guns got any kind of protection installed?"

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #475 on: <09-10-13/1459:03> »
"Let me first hook up this medkit," Panther said after she had crawled out of the car, "then you can tell him yourself when he's better.  But I don't think they have trapped their gear.  Maybe added a couple of things to make sure it doesn't work when someone other than them picks it up, but that can be removed afterwards.  So you have a look and I'll be there soon."
As soon as the medkit was up and running, she went over with Rafa to check the gear.  Maybe they could even salvage the car.

[spoiler]
put the medkit on and let it run by itself.
medkit rating 6 (6d6.hits(5)=2)
heal 2 boxes of physical damage on Caretaker. (better then what I can do with my skill actually).
[/spoiler]
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
« Reply #476 on: <09-11-13/1302:29> »
Caretaker thanked Panther, but as Freya called left his friends behind.

The sand off between the drones and the Roadmaster was still as tense as ever. Just as Panther thought of salvaging the car, someone or rather something had woken and the engine roared in high tones. As the Truck started to move the drones opened fire and bullets were flying all over the place after bouncing off the heavy Armour. Some on the other hand got trough and left holes in the sides and the roof of the monster. From high above some louder shots could be heard, but the Roadmaster was already too far away to see any real difference. Rafa, Ahuechei and Panther were left in the middle of the street. The aroma of blood and burned flesh was slowly drenching the air. The police presence a few blocks away was still to be heard, and there was no doubt that the shooting could not go unnoticed. Still they had a minute or two before their replacement car arrives, but there is still the bashed Rover.
RainDragonBar

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #477 on: <09-11-13/1522:34> »
"What the...," Panther said as she immediately gave a command to her Dragonfly to attack the drone she had tagged as 1.  While it was doing that, she tried to land and shut down drone 2.

[spoiler]
get my drone to attack doesn't require a roll, except for an attack roll of the drone itself.  It comes from above, as I've put it in high position, so it should have surprise (I think, I haven't done drone combat before).
pilot 3 + autosoft 4 =7 (7d6.hits(5)=1)

my command to the other drone (land and shut down): hacking + spoof vs pilot+firewall (that's for you to roll) :) .
hacking 4 + spoof 6 =10 (10d6.hits(5)=3)

[/spoiler]
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
« Reply #478 on: <09-11-13/2234:05> »
The drone shows no reaction to the command you gave her, on the other hand your dragonfly manages to land some blows ob its much bigger adversary. But the Rotor-drone takes it, soon they will be out of your sight.

as the drones have been taken over and are attacking their previos owners the aID has changed :P.
DV 1 attacking Medium drone

Arseanal
Th e Dragonfly is equipped with Targeting (Close Combat) 4 autosoft . Th e standard version has a DV of 5 (AP 0) against mini- and microdrones and a DV of 1 (AP +1) against other targets. Th e anti-vehicle version has a DV of 3 (AP –1) against vehicles (including mini- and microdrones) and a DV of 1 (AP+1) against other targets. Th e C-12 version uses the stats of a High Explosive grenade (one use only).

Pilot 3 + Targeting 4 Drone attacks (7d6.hits(5)=1, 7d6.hits(5)=2, 7d6.hits(5)=2, 7d6.hits(5)=0, 7d6.hits(5)=3, 7d6.hits(5)=2, 7d6.hits(5)=3, 7d6.hits(5)=1, 7d6.hits(5)=3, 7d6.hits(5)=2)
Command 5 + Melee 3 Drone Defending (8d6.hits(5)=1, 8d6.hits(5)=2, 8d6.hits(5)=7, 8d6.hits(5)=1, 8d6.hits(5)=4, 8d6.hits(5)=2, 8d6.hits(5)=1, 8d6.hits(5)=3, 8d6.hits(5)=3, 8d6.hits(5)=1)

After 10 IP's you damage the Rotor drone 5/10 phisical track
« Last Edit: <09-11-13/2254:43> by Kouryuu »
RainDragonBar

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #479 on: <09-12-13/0134:54> »
"Just great," Panther said when she found out she couldn't get in.  While her little one was chewing away at the other drone, she started working again.

[spoiler]
During those 10 IP:
matrix perception (only need 1 hit to get access ID again)
computer 4 + analyse 6 - 2 wounds =8 (8d6.hits(5) =3)

spoof command (land and shut down)
hacking 4 + spoof 6 - wounds 2 =8 (8d6.hits(5)=1)
not much this time  :(
let's try this again for the following 8 IP I have left:
hacking 4 + spoof 6 - wounds 2 =8 (8d6.hits(5)=2, 8d6.hits(5)=1, 8d6.hits(5)=5, 8d6.hits(5)=1, 8d6.hits(5)=6, 8d6.hits(5)=1, 8d6.hits(5)=2, 8d6.hits(5)=1)

time for defense rolls.

[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: <09-12-13/0136:49> by farothel »