NEWS

The current situation with Dragons

• 275 Replies

Angelone

• Ace Runner
  • A decent perfection
« Reply #210 on: <05-15-12/1936:25> »
It's most likely inaccurate, Lung, Ryumyo, and Masaru are almost certainly in Lof's camp. He's also been talking to Aden far too much to the two to be enemies.

I would have thought that Lung and Ryumyo would do everything in their collective power to be on opposite sides of any line-up...

They might fight each other but both have similar views and are both big on tradition. If it comes down to traditionalists vs. progressives they'll be on the traditionalists side. 
REJOICE! For bad things are about to happen.
la vida no vale nada

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #211 on: <05-16-12/0224:24> »
Oh great, now I'm seeing fights in Canadian Parliament in the Dragon Court now.   :o
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Stry

• Chummer
« Reply #212 on: <05-16-12/1128:47> »
Oh lord yes.

"Hmm. Choose between you or her? Well now, that *is* an interesting question. I wonder what each of you might offer for my support?"

Not even that.  A great dragon could be waiting to attack the winner before the winner is able to rebuild their resources, and claim the victory as their own.

Another thing is that people should not think about groups of dragons as being teams.  I find it best to think of them as nations, that may unite from time to time and form allies, but will almost always promote their own interest first.

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #213 on: <05-16-12/1137:04> »
Oh lord yes.

"Hmm. Choose between you or her? Well now, that *is* an interesting question. I wonder what each of you might offer for my support?"

Not even that.  A great dragon could be waiting to attack the winner before the winner is able to rebuild their resources, and claim the victory as their own.

Another thing is that people should not think about groups of dragons as being teams.  I find it best to think of them as nations, that may unite from time to time and form allies, but will almost always promote their own interest first.

AHem, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y65f_0Zu-5Y

:D

Simagal

• Chummer
  • Credo Quia Absurdum
« Reply #214 on: <05-16-12/1345:46> »
How anti metahuman can Loftwyr be if his hoard is tied up in the number one rated corporation, dependent on metahumans to buy its products. I think the "traditional" vs. "progressive" is a more accurate. It just so happens that the traditionalists see metahumans as subservient at best. 
Andrew Grim

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #215 on: <05-16-12/1410:19> »
How anti metahuman can Loftwyr be if his hoard is tied up in the number one rated corporation, dependent on metahumans to buy its products. I think the "traditional" vs. "progressive" is a more accurate. It just so happens that the traditionalists see metahumans as subservient at best.
Serfs you can eat!  ;D
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #216 on: <05-16-12/1424:31> »
Serfs you can eat!  ;D

Deep fried troll smothered in ketchup.  ::)
(SR5) Homebrew Archetypes

Tangled Currents (Persistent): 33 Karma, 60,000 nuyen

ChromeZephyr

• Newb
  • Listen much, talk little
« Reply #217 on: <05-16-12/2029:51> »
Deep fried troll smothered in ketchup.  ::)

That's disgusting.  The catsup, I mean.  Use sriracha instead.

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #218 on: <05-17-12/1252:30> »
For the record, I'm looking forward to the Clutch of Dragons release. Haven't worked on it, so I don't have a clue what's in there, but I'm willing to bet that there might be some talk about dragons in there.

Just a couple of words.

A few.

A smidge even.

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #219 on: <05-17-12/1331:11> »
Maybe a whole sentence if we are lucky... :o

beowulf_of_wa

• Omae
  • just say no to rotary assault cannons and bubba.
« Reply #220 on: <05-17-12/1337:44> »
nope, not a single bloody word on dragons in the whole book. i swear. i saw a copy yesterday. yup. and um.

NERPS!!
Carpe Noctem (seize the night)
Carpe per Diem (seize the pay), Carpe Dentum (seize the teeth), Carpe Denim (seize the pants)
Carpe Panem (seize the bread/capital)

no, i won't "just get over it."

NERPS!! for idiocy! NERPS!! for the minty fresh feeling! NERPS!! for gods! NERPS!! for guard duty!

The Wyrm Ouroboros

• Prime Runner
  • I Have Taken All Shadowrun To Be My Province
« Reply #221 on: <05-17-12/1853:49> »
Pananagutan & End/Line

Old As McBean, Twice As Mean
"Oh, gee - it's Go-Frag-Yourself-O'Clock."
New Wyrm!! Now with Twice the Bastard!!

Laés is ... I forget. -PiXeL01
Play the game. Don't try to win it.

beowulf_of_wa

• Omae
  • just say no to rotary assault cannons and bubba.
« Reply #222 on: <05-18-12/1316:10> »
Carpe Noctem (seize the night)
Carpe per Diem (seize the pay), Carpe Dentum (seize the teeth), Carpe Denim (seize the pants)
Carpe Panem (seize the bread/capital)

no, i won't "just get over it."

NERPS!! for idiocy! NERPS!! for the minty fresh feeling! NERPS!! for gods! NERPS!! for guard duty!

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #223 on: <05-19-12/0021:21> »
There might be some dragon talk in Clutch.  Maybe.

I wouldn't know though.  I spent most of my section talking about something other than Dragons.  Go figure. :)

Bull

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #224 on: <05-19-12/0054:49> »
I have had an ass full of dragons, but that's because in writing Clutch I've managed to crawl up my own ass getting lost in the minutiae of dragons and Shadowrun in general. Nothing like sitting down to work on a draft and then realizing several hours later that I haven't touched Word but I have six PDFs open. And that's not even accounting for the days I spent looking up info on something that I didn't even realize I could spend days reading and thinking about.
« Last Edit: <05-19-12/0058:08> by James Meiers »