NEWS

Friends in High Places

• 17 Replies

bangbangtequila

• Omae
« Reply #15 on: <03-01-16/1808:19> »
A JackPoint moderator is the sort of person you put up with ANY shenanigans from if you're good friends. Slamm-O! could get you into any node, any circle, anything you have a good reason to want, or are willing to bring up "that one time at your bachelor party... You owe me."

FastJack pre-CFD would be the best. He's the best decker to ever live. He's the sort of person who could literally Deus an arcology if he wanted to. He could murder a space station. If you have him, you have a couple get out jail free cards in your hand that work better then anything the world has ever seen aside from FastJack himself.

NetCat is good, but as a non-mod and more importantly, a total moody drama queen who would be a total nightmare to have to go to sushi with...
« Last Edit: <03-01-16/2143:20> by bangbangtequila »

Tarislar

• Ace Runner
  • Uzi's + Fireballs .... Why I love Shadowrun!
« Reply #16 on: <03-01-16/2133:03> »
I was thinking about the President of the UCAS angle............   So,  What happens in 0-8 years when he's out of office?    Not really a 12-Connection anymore at that point.

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #17 on: <03-01-16/2307:34> »
What kind of contacts would yall suggest for named contacts for a character with the friends in high places quality? I like the idea of a runner knowing a specific person who has been involved in a historic event. Is there a useful source of named people in the world of Shadowrun?
Ehran the Scribe
Damon
Puck
Harlequin
Serrin Shamandar
Tess von Hama
Lofwyr
Nadja Daviar
Johnny Spinrad
Teiko Ikemoto
Richard Villiers
Hestaby
Kane
Buttercup
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters