NEWS

Street lethal is live

• 21 Replies

tequila

• Chummer
« Reply #1 on: <06-18-18/1419:36> »
Sweet.  Thanks! I'm going to need to let my wallet recover a bit from Origins before I buy it. :)
#thistasergoesto11

Quote from: Tarislar
ArmTech MGL-12: Nothing says love like a 3 round burst of HE Grenade to hit something for 32P
Nuff said.  :-X

SunRunner

• Chummer
« Reply #2 on: <06-18-18/1420:41> »
Thanks for the heads up!

Redwulfe

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #3 on: <06-18-18/1443:14> »
Just looked it over and it seems at first glance pretty good. Not happy with the future tech section but it does have some interesting metaplot style stuff in there. Can hardly wait to read the corpsec and mercenary stuff.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't

Red

*Play-by-Post color guide*
Thinking
com
speaking

kyoto kid

• Omae
  • Bushido Cowgirl
« Reply #4 on: <06-23-18/2359:10> »
...need to wait until next month.  From what I have already gleaned, has some wonderful toys that will really work well in Missions Season 9.
Forsaken daughter is watching you

Marcus

• Prime Runner
  • Success always demands a greater effort.
« Reply #5 on: <06-24-18/0404:02> »
Just looked it over and it seems at first glance pretty good. Not happy with the future tech section but it does have some interesting metaplot style stuff in there. Can hardly wait to read the corpsec and mercenary stuff.

The Directed energy stuff, the gravity stuff, a good chunk of the book is clearly just GM plot gear. We had a thread talking about prototype tech in here awhile back, which these like all perfect examples of.

I do think we got a lot of cool gear out of the book we can and will use, and it's is really great to see the small unit tactics rules back in action.

Thinking
com
speaking

SunRunner

• Chummer
« Reply #6 on: <06-26-18/1106:19> »
Yeah, looks like they are possibly gearing up to make Shadowrun go a little farther into the future tech wise, as its always kinda hovered in the this stuff is almost possible today we just cant mass produce it range, but alot of the future tech section in street lethal is getting into hard Sci Fi territory. But still alot of interesting and useful gear. I also liked the corp gear stuff where while its not just better then stuff already available it lets you add some flavor to particular corps, like the Yamatesu portable mantlet thing, that's just kinda neat. Also the other flavor gear that is functional and useful and lets you at least let the players be able to tell when they are engaging different corp sec goons.

PiXeL01

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
  • Sheltering Orks in Osaka
« Reply #7 on: <06-26-18/1809:33> »
It makes me wonder when the corps actually started pulling down astroroids for mining. If it started during the 4e years then no wonder I missed it, but earlier then o.O
If Tom Brady’s a Spike Baby, what does that make Brees and Rodgers?

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #8 on: <06-26-18/2249:06> »
...need to wait until next month.  From what I have already gleaned, has some wonderful toys that will really work well in Missions Season 9.
Some of Krime's finest weapons and equipment!

Note:  Krime isn't exactly known for quality.   ;D
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

tequila

• Chummer
« Reply #9 on: <06-27-18/0755:27> »
Can't wait to buy that taser for my taser adept. #thistasergoesto11
#thistasergoesto11

ArmTech MGL-12: Nothing says love like a 3 round burst of HE Grenade to hit something for 32P

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #10 on: <06-27-18/1223:45> »
Can't wait to buy that taser for my taser adept. #thistasergoesto11
Even if it is only a two-shot and SS mode of firing?

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

tequila

• Chummer
« Reply #11 on: <06-27-18/1233:39> »
Yup.  It goes to 11.  8)
#thistasergoesto11

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #12 on: <06-27-18/1905:09> »
Yup.  It goes to 11.  8)
Exactly what was aimed for.   ;D

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Marcus

• Prime Runner
  • Success always demands a greater effort.
« Reply #13 on: <06-27-18/1949:56> »
Yup.  It goes to 11.  8)
This is my favorite post of the Month.
Thinking
com
speaking

kyoto kid

• Omae
  • Bushido Cowgirl
« Reply #14 on: <07-20-18/0104:54> »
Some of Krime's finest weapons and equipment!

Note:  Krime isn't exactly known for quality.   ;D
...yeah good concepts by just a bit missing in the execution.

KK has a Krime Boss drum fed shotgun, tricked it out with and Internal Smartlink, Personlised Grip, and Ammo Skip (usually had it loaded with EXEX handload though in the CZ wasn't a bad idea to have like 6 wood pulp rounds at the ready as well). True it could only do an SA burst but with the EXEX3, DV started at 16P (basically assault cannon damage) and with a resultant 7 accuracy (including 1 pt from an adept power) it pretty much shredded anything she hit.

Oh, and he beauty, it could be licenced as it had an R not an F legality.

Now about that ammo backpack, great idea for someone like Leela who loves to lay down a wall of suppression fire (also with EXEX handload), bad idea though for her mates because The surrounding area gets spammed with Krime adverts. 

Just something about the image of this cute little ginger haired girl in chemsealed FBA (with a Mr Yuk sticker on the left front and "Hazmat" on the back) with that big backpack feeding a Nemisis LMG as she hoses an entire street down with explosive ammo combat turn after combat turn while giggling just seems so wrong...

...but so right.

Have to figure out how to disable the spamming.
Forsaken daughter is watching you