NEWS

(Cyber)Eyes are windows to one's soul. Literally.

• 20 Replies

Spooky

• Omae
  • If you run, you'll only die tired.
« Reply #15 on: <01-17-15/0045:02> »
What about having a hidden datajack in a fingertip? Did that with an otaku character once, worked nicely.
Spooky, what do you do this pass? Shoot him with my thunderstruck gauss rifle. (Rolls)  8 hits. Does that blow his head off?

psycho835

• Omae
« Reply #16 on: <01-17-15/0433:55> »
Handy AND less creepy.

PiXeL01

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
  • Sheltering Orks in Osaka
« Reply #17 on: <01-17-15/0623:09> »
I believe that back in the day you had the option to even install one on your cyberear or any other orifices should you choose to do so.
I never got around to install one in an ear of a character,
But the idea of walking in on a decker with their pants down and cord inserted is both disturbing and hilarious. I really need to do that to my players one day ... Discover such a decker that is
If Tom Brady’s a Spike Baby, what does that make Brees and Rodgers?

psycho835

• Omae
« Reply #18 on: <01-17-15/0841:47> »
I believe that back in the day you had the option to even install one on your cyberear or any other orifices should you choose to do so.
I never got around to install one in an ear of a character,
But the idea of walking in on a decker with their pants down and cord inserted is both disturbing and hilarious. I really need to do that to my players one day ... Discover such a decker that is
Why, THANK YOU for that lovely pic, PiXeL01.  :o

Seriously, this is third time in less than a year's time that I have to use laes. You chummers will get me addicted.

Dropship

• Newb
« Reply #19 on: <05-02-15/0909:18> »
Seriously, this is third time in less than a year's time that I have to use laes. You chummers will get me addicted.

How would you know?

A data jack in the ear would be interesting. Would make players paranoid about any security with those little earpieces!

psycho835

• Omae
« Reply #20 on: <05-02-15/2109:13> »
Because I can't remember what I've done for hours and my laes stock is decreasing. Constantly.