NEWS

Shadowrun: Jet Set

• 68 Replies

Valashar

• Omae
  • I'm always angry, but I usually hide it well.
« Reply #30 on: <02-07-12/1237:19> »
I'm particularly looking forward (as are others, I'm sure) to the bits bringing us up to speed on Ms. Daviar. While I've long since decided who she is/how she fits into the highly altered core background of my own campaign, it's always nice to see what the real deal is for general edification and the possibility that I'll be inspired to evil.

So I look forward to its arrival, whenever it might be.
Shadowrun Missions: GenCon 2013

We groped the cat, and tazed the baby.

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #31 on: <02-07-12/1525:26> »
I'm particularly looking forward (as are others, I'm sure) to the bits bringing us up to speed on Ms. Daviar. While I've long since decided who she is/how she fits into the highly altered core background of my own campaign, it's always nice to see what the real deal is for general edification and the possibility that I'll be inspired to evil.

So I look forward to its arrival, whenever it might be.
That's the adventure that made me the most excited. I hope you'll enjoy it, too.

I understand that it should be in PDF pretty soon. I've already seen layouts for some chapters.
« Last Edit: <02-07-12/1527:22> by James Meiers »

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #32 on: <02-07-12/1702:53> »
I understand that it should be in PDF pretty soon. I've already seen layouts for some chapters.

Or possibly in PDF really, really soon …

And apologies for not answering the questions earlier in the thread. I was kinda busy with the product …

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

"The thing is, I’m serious about what I do, and the people with whom I associate are serious about what they do. We’re all serious people. Look, I can even make a serious face. See?" --Quinn Bailey

Mystic

• Freelancer
  • Omae
  • Word Mercenary
« Reply #33 on: <02-07-12/2109:58> »
Like Patrick, I didn't write anything for Jet Set. However, I've been reading some of the chapters (I haven't even had time to proofread anything recently) and they are, with one in particular, fantastic.
Thanks!  8)
How do you know he was referring to yours?  :P

I'm sure it's all good.  ;D

Killjoy  ;)
Bringing chaos, mayhem, and occasionally cookies to the Sixth World since 2052!

"Just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it can't be hard on your clients"-Rule 38, The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries, Schlock Mercenary.

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #34 on: <02-07-12/2241:42> »

Or possibly in PDF really, really soon …

And apologies for not answering the questions earlier in the thread. I was kinda busy with the product …

Jason H.

Or possibly in PDF NOW! Announcement forthcoming.

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

"The thing is, I’m serious about what I do, and the people with whom I associate are serious about what they do. We’re all serious people. Look, I can even make a serious face. See?" --Quinn Bailey

Black

• Ace Runner
  • Rocking the Shadows since 1990
« Reply #35 on: <02-08-12/0021:14> »
SQUEEE!!!!

Its at DrivethroughRPG now!  Will download as soon as I get home!  Happiness levels increasing!
Perception molds reality
Change perception and reality will follow
SR1+SR2+SR3++SR4+hb+++B?UB+IE+W+sa+m-gmM--P

shrike

• Chummer
  • The rep is dead. Long live the rep.
« Reply #36 on: <02-08-12/0107:06> »
Lovin this. Especially Shell Games and Foreign Policy.  ;D
Imar heron. Imar raen. Imar semeraerth. Imar milessaratish. Miriat tela li? Thiesat tekio tore li?

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #37 on: <02-08-12/0123:23> »
SQUEEEEEE!
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #38 on: <02-08-12/0527:33> »
Here's something that I figure might excite one or more persons I've "encountered" in this community over the last two decades.
Quote from: Jet Set,27
  • James Meiers. Savannah, Georgia, CAS. Received a “token of esteem;” found dead in his office from gunshot wound to the face.
I guess he should have kept his mouth shut about certain "former" spies.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #39 on: <02-08-12/0821:49> »
Here's something that I figure might excite one or more persons I've "encountered" in this community over the last two decades.
Quote from: Jet Set,27
  • James Meiers. Savannah, Georgia, CAS. Received a “token of esteem;” found dead in his office from gunshot wound to the face.
I guess he should have kept his mouth shut about certain "former" spies.
Would've been better if it said "found dead of suicide by gunshot to back of the head." ;D

Patrick Goodman

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
  • Fixing the fixless since 2016
« Reply #40 on: <02-08-12/0919:46> »
So did you kill yourself, James, like I had to, or did you get Mike to do it? :)
Former Shadowrun Errata Coordinator

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #41 on: <02-08-12/0929:05> »
I forgot all about it until I was reading the PDF earlier. Mike didn't write it. Rob did.

This all started back in September when I first asked not to be killed off. Clearly I changed my mind, but I can't seem to find a record of it.
« Last Edit: <02-08-12/0941:09> by James Meiers »

Mystic

• Freelancer
  • Omae
  • Word Mercenary
« Reply #42 on: <02-08-12/0950:52> »
I forgot all about it until I was reading the PDF earlier. Mike didn't write it. Rob did.

This all started back in September when I first asked not to be killed off. Clearly I changed my mind, but I can't seem to find a record of it.

Ahhhh, sorry about that.  :-[

Didn't make the connection until after it was done and didn't know, it was just one of the many names I found that fit my purposes. But ahhhh...maybe it was another one...yeah that's it! I mean, there were seven people at my college with the same name....and the jokes about my name and that of a famous pop singer never stop....never stops...never......

8)

"Just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it can't be hard on your clients"-Rule 38, The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries, Schlock Mercenary.

Patrick Goodman

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
  • Fixing the fixless since 2016
« Reply #43 on: <02-08-12/0953:58> »
At least it's not 3 AM, Mystic....

I had to provide for my own death back in SOTA64, and then a lot of nastiness happened and I never got to follow that up. Maybe one of these days, if the fiction line picks up, I'll be able to do that.
Former Shadowrun Errata Coordinator

Mystic

• Freelancer
  • Omae
  • Word Mercenary
« Reply #44 on: <02-08-12/1009:25> »
At least it's not 3 AM, Mystic....

I had to provide for my own death back in SOTA64, and then a lot of nastiness happened and I never got to follow that up. Maybe one of these days, if the fiction line picks up, I'll be able to do that.

Ouch, hope it was at least a epic (or interesting) out. But given how things tend to go, you may get your chance. And speaking of out, I gotta go. I've been up for almost 30 hours straight. So I better get some sleep. Im not very Smooth when Im tired.

8)