NEWS

Royal Jelly

• 18 Replies

Angelone

• Ace Runner
  • A decent perfection
« Reply #15 on: <02-08-12/2145:25> »
Ah, Queen Euphoria. Along with Dragon Hunt, this was the adventure that taught me that, in Shadowrun, sometimes you lose.

More than Dragon Hunt, however, QE makes me sad. You figure that there should always be a CHANCE that you could fight off possession, but...

Queen Euphoria was a tough blow, it was very sad, I agree and it upset me that you couldn't save her. I seem to have blanked out Dragon Hunt. Is that the one with Eilohahn?
« Last Edit: <02-08-12/2150:17> by Angelone »
REJOICE! For bad things are about to happen.
la vida no vale nada

Red

• Omae
  • Good plans load the dice. Good stories trump them.
« Reply #16 on: <02-10-12/1054:01> »
Ah, Queen Euphoria. Along with Dragon Hunt, this was the adventure that taught me that, in Shadowrun, sometimes you lose.

More than Dragon Hunt, however, QE makes me sad. You figure that there should always be a CHANCE that you could fight off possession, but...

Queen Euphoria was a tough blow, it was very sad, I agree and it upset me that you couldn't save her. I seem to have blanked out Dragon Hunt. Is that the one with Eilohahn?

It certainly was. And oh, how far he has come. :)

I'd certainly be interested to see if there is a potential interaction with mixes of Tempo and Royal Jelly. Given the effects and sources of each, it stands to reason it might make for intriguing results. Terrifying, intriguing results.
"My writing is more akin to a cook than a farmer: give me the pieces, and what comes out of it is greater than the sum of it's parts. Give me nothing, and I just stare dumbly. It's a failing, but then, it's also a living."

ShadowSea, for my players.
http://shadowsea.webnode.com/

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #17 on: <02-10-12/1155:13> »
Red, that thought just gave me chills. +1 to you.
« Last Edit: <02-10-12/1302:51> by Mirikon »
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

Red

• Omae
  • Good plans load the dice. Good stories trump them.
« Reply #18 on: <02-10-12/1219:03> »
Ebonyte, that thought just gave me chills. +1 to you.

*tips hat*
"My writing is more akin to a cook than a farmer: give me the pieces, and what comes out of it is greater than the sum of it's parts. Give me nothing, and I just stare dumbly. It's a failing, but then, it's also a living."

ShadowSea, for my players.
http://shadowsea.webnode.com/