NEWS

Complimentary PDF?

• 7 Replies

Moonrunner

• Chummer
« on: <07-15-19/1954:05> »
I bought the SR 6e Beginner Box and a whole lot of other stuff from Catalyst at the Origins Game Fair and am wondering now that the PDF for this product is up for sale on DrivethruRPG, is there a way people that bought the physical product like me can get a complimentary PDF?

The Tekwych

• Omae
« Reply #1 on: <07-15-19/2204:54> »
CGL does not currently have a Print and digital option for any of their product. If you want the digital version you will need to purchase it. I use drivethrurpg.com myself

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #2 on: <07-15-19/2327:18> »
CGL does not currently have a Print and digital option for any of their product. If you want the digital version you will need to purchase it. I use drivethrurpg.com myself
Actually, the edition on the Catalyst Game Store is exactly that: Beginner Box & PDF - $24.99

finarvyn

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <07-18-19/1940:36> »
Sort of bummed by that. I bought the boxed set, then the next day bought the PDF.  :(

I don't feel too bad about it, since I really wanted both, but I hate to have wasted the $10 if I didn't need to do so.

Moonrunner

• Chummer
« Reply #4 on: <07-19-19/0626:09> »
How do I claim my complimentary PDF if I bought mine at Origins? I clicked on the contact us link for customer service for Catalyst but they have not yet responded to me.  It has been around 2 days now.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #5 on: <07-19-19/0813:38> »
First, I'm not sure if there was a complimentary PDF involved with the purchase. I am pointing people to Customer Service to see if there might be, since people who had purchased at Origins, bought it before the PDF was available.

Second, GenCon is in SIX days, and everyone may be a bit busy loading up all their stuff to ship across the country to make sure everything is there. As I've pointed out before CGL produces Shadowrun, BattleTech, D&D Dragonfire, and a few more games, while only having a total staff of around 35. Give them time.

Kiirnodel

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #6 on: <07-19-19/2138:32> »
Second, GenCon is in SIX days, and everyone may be a bit busy loading up all their stuff to ship across the country to make sure everything is there. As I've pointed out before CGL produces Shadowrun, BattleTech, D&D Dragonfire, and a few more games, while only having a total staff of around 35. Give them time.

I hope not! Otherwise my flight out there is gonna get me there way too late. GenCon is in 13 days (12 if you count Wednesday), as it falls on the 1st-4th of August. But your point is valid, GenCon is in just 2 short weeks, so people are definitely busy getting ready for it.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #7 on: <07-19-19/2145:23> »

I hope not! Otherwise my flight out there is gonna get me there way too late. GenCon is in 13 days (12 if you count Wednesday), as it falls on the 1st-4th of August. But your point is valid, GenCon is in just 2 short weeks, so people are definitely busy getting ready for it.
I blame the 114 heat index cooking my brain. You are correct, sir!

Here's your gold star: